Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #3

6 hours ago, HugoBeverley said:

I do not think that we can be considered as those who somewhere cheated.  You may not find in us what you want to see.  But stupid games with guests are, maybe you are talking about another apartment.  I will explain this to you by the fact that we get acquainted with many girls or couples and cannot jump into bed with them right away, if only because they are shy.  If everything happens well, then we always somehow continue.  Whether you like this sequel or not, it's up to you to decide.  In many ways, the games are not so stupid, because there is something that many want to at least see in some apartments: flirting with guests.  The girl who we had yesterday, participated in the game with me and Beverly, had a kiss with both me and Beverly.  Everything went to something more, but her father called her, so there was only a game.

Do you think the lovely girl from yesterday will come back?

19 hours ago, HugoBeverley said:

No creo que podamos ser considerados como aquellos que en algún lugar hicieron trampa. Es posible que no encuentre en nosotros lo que quiere ver. Pero los juegos estúpidos con los invitados son, tal vez estás hablando de otro apartamento. Te explicaré esto por el hecho de que conocemos a muchas chicas o parejas y no podemos saltar a la cama con ellas de inmediato, aunque solo sea porque son tímidas. Si todo sucede bien, siempre continuamos de alguna manera. Si te gusta esta secuela o no, depende de ti decidir. En muchos sentidos, los juegos no son tan estúpidos, porque hay algo que muchos quieren ver al menos en algunos apartamentos: coquetear con los invitados. La chica que tuvimos ayer, participó en el juego conmigo y con Beverly, nos besó a mí y a Beverly. Todo fue a algo más, pero su padre la llamó, así que solo había un juego.

Okay, I just want to know why Beverly fucks the invited girls, but she won't let you fuck them. I would also like to know if you are both willing to make any full exchanges when a couple arrives who is willing. I find it very strange with so many guests and guests who have come through this apartment and only you have done something with the guests without the presence of Beverly and Beverly has done nothing with another guy. If you're willing, why hasn't it happened?

• Upvote 1

On 6/4/2020 at 3:09 AM, HugoBeverley said:

This is one of those issues that you better discuss on your own.  If in the future you don’t see what you want, I will probably explain everything to you at the end of our “history”.  At the moment, I can only say that you are mistaken and reasoning incorrectly, starting with what we had with Sina and Jules☹️

You should just ignore this guy. For him participants are sex puppets who should exactly do what he says. When they don't do what he likes he starts insulting them and demands they should get removed from the site. I have a lot less trouble with his stupid posts since I set him on ignore. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

Hace 22 horas, jabbath1987 dijo:

Deberías ignorar a este tipo. Para él, los participantes son marionetas sexuales que deben hacer exactamente lo que él dice. Cuando no hacen lo que le gusta, comienza a insultarlos y les exige que se retiren del sitio. Tengo muchos menos problemas con sus publicaciones estúpidas desde que lo ignoré. 

I see how you ignore me... to ignore anyone's comments the first and fundamental thing is not to respond to your feedback and much less manipulate and influence tenants through these messages, which is what you've been doing forever! I never tell tenants what they should do or shouldn't, I just think about what they do or don't do and their behavior, I just think and I'm in my right just as you do! But with the difference that you humiliate and despise all the people who don't think just like you and also use it to get benefits or deals favored by tenants and VH! I don't ignore anyone, no insult, no hum, no contempt for anyone, even with comments like this you've posted! Luckily for me, I'm neither you nor do I want to be! I can only tell you that I will continue to publish my opinions and if you do not like them you can ignore them for real or you can leave in tears to your club so that I can continue to insult, humiliate... really gives me the same!

22 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Deberías ignorar a este tipo. Para él, los participantes son marionetas sexuales que deben hacer exactamente lo que él dice. Cuando no hacen lo que le gusta, comienza a insultarlos y les exige que se retiren del sitio. Tengo muchos menos problemas con sus publicaciones estúpidas desde que lo ignoré. 

Now if you want you can go to your club and cry to others for my comments...