Deborah & Ian (2020) Part #2

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Plenty of time for a quickie somewhere 😉

Ya thinks so . Maybe more drugs lol.. they all seem like flour children to me in that place

Remind me of woodstock 🙂  Hey btw jabs you mentioned that B&Stifler having sex was on the list for the 28th. noticed it hasn't  been added yet?

6 minutes ago, x192023 said:

Ya thinks so . Maybe more drugs lol.. they all seem like flour children to me in that place

Remind me of woodstock 🙂  Hey btw jabs you mentioned that B&Stifler having sex was on the list for the 28th. noticed it hasn't  been added yet?

I save Burberry and Stifler but there were some cam problems in that realm at this day. So could be the video did not work and that's why they didn't add it. 

Guest maitre197
8 hours ago, groomy said:

Val at expense of you and others will receive $150-180 by the end of day.

While last family conflict between Val and Marcus she was crying 60 dollars a day!

9 hours ago, groomy said:

Well, what's the point of complaining?

1) You paid for the fake show here.

2) Now pay for nothing in Val’s apartment.

The party (100% safe) will receive $250-300, Val at expense of you and others will receive $150-180 by the end of day.

They think they are in heaven. And can do nothing, have 2.5 average salaries in the country. This will change only if 75% of subscribers leave. This also affects new entrants. You can take people on street or sleeping Stifler - and apartment will bring income, small but income. Why try if subscribers eat any shit?💸

People watch these lame ass parties ..really ?? and they get paid too..unbelievable!!!

Unless Val gets tag teamed by someone or gets fucked good..that apartment is worthless as is Ian and Deborah. 

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

While last family conflict between Val and Marcus she was crying 60 dollars a day!

This world is not lost!!!😎 I have hope in humankind🌏.

I heard about ~10 days ago - they check income, have an average 124 dollars/day (maybe week period).

If now they lost half. That's great👍. But fair income for these homeless students (all 4 places) is $10 day. And they would have about that in 2018-19.

P.S. If indeed their income has fallen so much, then subscriber base is likely declining. Since Vel and Marcus are still in first screen (#10 now/5 line) and no any new Interesting participants or actions.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

This world is not lost!!!😎 I have hope in humankind🌏.

I heard about ~10 days ago - they check income, have an average 124 dollars/day (maybe week period).

If now they lost half. That's great👍. But fair income for these homeless students (all 4 places) is $10 day. And they would have about that in 2018-19.

P.S. If indeed their income has fallen so much, then subscriber base is likely declining. Since Vel and Marcus are still in first screen (#10 now/5 line) and no any new Interesting participants or actions.

dont believe what maitre  says most of the time he understans things very wrongly

• Like 1

Guest maitre197
1 hour ago, groomy said:

. Since Vel and Marcus are still in first screen (#10 now/5 line) and no any new Interesting participants or actions.

Yes. They are planning  the next month in the project. But do you know who is the 100% beneficiary of all their money?