B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (May/June)

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

I really like B2 when the cleaning ladies are present because they have no place to really hide when they change their clothes, which gives the possibility of having a few things, it's a shame that in B1, B4, B5 and even at Masha, the cleaning ladies have a room outside the cameras to change
I love looking for oops of this kind for my part, even if the person is not the prettiest in the world

So it's nice that these women are not afraid of being seen by the cameras, which means that RLC does not put in maintenance when they come to do their work
She arrived around 12:05 and she left around 18:05, which makes a whole afternoon of work to clean the apartment, even if it didn't look really dirty

For those who thought that RLC was putting in maintenance a whole afternoon to hide from us orgies during maintenance that people described as strange, I think that allows us to put things in perspective, because in the end, it does not very long that RLC no longer maintains during the work of the cleaning lady, and they still do it from time to time, so it must really depend on the person who comes to do the cleaning

None of the cleaning ladies in barca have been someone I would like to see undress, same for the current cleaning lady that was in b2 today.

11 minutes ago, Fagen said:

None of the cleaning ladies in barca have been someone I would like to see undress, same for the current cleaning lady that was in b2 today.

tastes are different for everyone
Personally not being perfect and far from being Apollo, I do not ask that the girl be perfect in return
In our case with the cleaning ladies, we do not ask that they be openly naked, what is fun is to find little oops from them when they are present for a completely different task
I also have a lot of fun doing this kind of thing with any guest who can show up in any apartment
for me it awakens my voyeuristic eye and it changes everyday to see naked girls all day :biggrin:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Fagen said:

Ninguna de las señoras de la limpieza en Barca ha sido alguien a quien me gustaría ver desnudarse, lo mismo para la señora de la limpieza actual que estaba en b2 hoy.

There was a redhead who sometimes went to clean up B3 that if I wanted to see her naked...😙

• Like 1

B1 and B2 plus Milena and Ginger, great preparations, a great evening awaits us, it's Thursday, so anything can happen, the only thing we hope that Bruno and all his friends join the girls, at least I'm sure to look at something else

• Like 1
  • Confused 1