B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (May/June)

On 6/3/2020 at 7:25 AM, Alladino said:

Do you get the impression that Gina doesn't like having this guy around? What about the girls in B2, don't you think they might like their BFs nearby? 

The problem starts when the girls do what they think the audience wants to see instead of what they would do if there were no cameras. Keeping away guys in GOV has led to the apartments becoming hollow, so the girls started giving shows. Almost like a substitute for real life, so there's something to see. Only with real life, including the guys, the reason for the shows disappears and then it gets exciting again, because you really get a glimpse into the lives of the residents. 

----------------F.T. Squirrel just chewed up this line. Sorry. It's a Rule thing---------------------------  It has nothing to do with boy friends...it's guys just guys.  I don't want them there.  They fuck up the atmosphere in the apartments.  Since the cock arrived in B2...it has not been the same at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/3/2020 at 11:13 AM, maxfactor said:

----------------F.T. Squirrel just chewed up this line. Sorry. It's a Rule thing---------------------------   It has nothing to do with boy friends...it's guys just guys.  I don't want them there.  They fuck up the atmosphere in the apartments.  Since the cock arrived in B2...it has not been the same at all.

giphy.gif

On 6/3/2020 at 11:13 AM, maxfactor said:

----------------F.T. Squirrel just chewed up this line. Sorry. It's a Rule thing--------------------------- 

For those who don't know. This is working class langue for "I'm the leader of this thread".

Not having guys around is of course true. This is a titty bar, who want's to see sex here: NO ONE.

13 minutes ago, northguy said:

For those who don't know. This is working class langue for "I'm the leader of this thread".

Not having guys around is of course true. This is a titty bar, who want's to see sex here: NO ONE.

Oh pardon moi...I had no idea that I was among the elite of European society who think they are intellectually above everyone else.  BTW...working class is a compliment. 

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Oh pardon moi...I had no idea that I was among the elite of European society who think they are intellectually above everyone else.  BTW...working class is a compliment. 

We have 80% high school education here, we're all "elite". That's why we don't have to worry about the virus, it's under control.

• Haha 1