B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (May/June)

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

If Curly wants Ulyana again he will have her. He doesn't care about Gina.

He doesn't care about any of the girls. He's like all the other guys that come through those doors. They all think with the wrong head.

• Like 2

From Gina's point of view: I think Gina has realized that her relationship with Cesar is only limited to sex and she has come to terms that he is only his fuckbuddy, so i think their relationship is now only of casual sex and nothing more and Gina is happy enough that curly comes back once in a while in the early hours of morning to fuck her.

From Curly's point of view: He said to Ulyanna after the sex that Gina is not his gf so i don't think after 3 days curly would have changed his mind to make Gina his gf and he came here to say that which led to sex lmao

Both parties i think have agreed, well particularly Gina, that curly's visits will only be to fuck her once in a while and satisfy her and in return she won't expect anything further, well obviously it's my opinion i could be wrong though!

It's a shame that we cannot hear audio in the balcony because both of them spent a lot of time there today and i think they both must have talked about where they stand and in the end must have agreed upon lets just be fuckbuddies lol, because if Gina is again expecting a serious relationship with Curly after long talking with him in balcony then there is no hope lmao

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

From Gina's point of view: I think Gina has realized that her relationship with Cesar is only limited to sex and she has come to terms that he is only his fuckbuddy, so i think their relationship is now only of casual sex and nothing more and Gina is happy enough that curly comes back once in a while in the early hours of morning to fuck her.

From Curly's point of view: He said to Ulyanna after the sex that Gina is not his gf so i don't think after 3 days curly would have changed his mind to make Gina his gf and he came here to say that which led to sex lmao

Both parties i think have agreed, well particularly Gina, that curly's visits will only be to fuck her once in a while and satisfy her and in return she won't expect anything further, well obviously it's my opinion i could be wrong though!

It's a shame that we cannot hear audio in the balcony because both of them spent a lot of time there today and i think they both must have talked about where they stand and in the end must have agreed upon lets just be fuckbuddies lol, because if Gina is again expecting a serious relationship with Curly after long talking with him in balcony then there is no hope lmao

There's always hope. Maybe even enough for her to try again. Whether it's a relationship or just a friendship. 

In any case better than those silly pseudo-lesbian shows, where everything is performed professionally without any real life for the camera. 

31 minutes ago, Alladino said:

There's always hope. Maybe even enough for her to try again. Whether it's a relationship or just a friendship. 

In any case better than those silly pseudo-lesbian shows, where everything is performed professionally without any real life for the camera. 

Exactly, lets see how the situation develops and i totally agree with Ginger and Elettra shows everyday, at first it was nice and cool, used to love that but they do dildo shows so badly and more frequent these days that it feels like they are on cam sites, i know we pay to see such things happening in apartments but ginger shows especially looks so fake, she should atleast put an effort to make it somewhat real