B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (May/June)

2 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Ces filles n'ont pas de cerveau non car pour accepter de se faire rouler comme ça il faut être bien naïf on ne va pas en parler pendant des heures nous ne sommes pas d'accord c'est ainsi 

These girls have no brain no because to accept to be played like that you have to be very naive we will not talk about it for hours we do not agree it is so

It's a one-sided perception that only guys want sex and the girls are fooled into it. 

1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

They're all in for the money and are sex-driven people. You put decent looking girls and dudes in a mix with parties filled with booze and drugs and things will happen.

I'm not judging, but morals never really seemed to be a part of any Barca house. It's far from what RLC used to be but it allows for some interesting moments on cam.

Morale is a difficult subject. Ultimately, it's something best kept to oneself. Otherwise we run the risk of becoming the victim of a moral apostle, because this a voyeur page and for many People very Unmoral.

4 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I'm not judging, but morals never really seemed to be a part of any Barca house. It's far from what RLC used to be but it allows for some interesting moments on cam.

Have you ever been during your vacation  in a adult only  resort for young people during holidays ? That the way it is. Booze, sex and drug

• Upvote 1

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

Have you ever been during your vacation  in a adult only  resort for young people during holidays ? That the way it is. Booze, sex and drug

Yep, done it a lot in my late teens and early 20s. Hence "not judging".

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's a one-sided perception that only guys want sex and the girls are fooled into it. 

Morale is a difficult subject. Ultimately, it's something best kept to oneself. Otherwise we run the risk of becoming the victim of a moral apostle, because this a voyeur page and for many People very Unmoral.

I've lived a similar lifestyle with parties with booze and drugs (except off cams). In retrospect I know I was rarely at the top of my game when it comes to being a stand-up individual and it was the same for a lot of people I was involved with, and I feel they're in some sort of a similar situation. I don't blame nor judge them, they're living their own experience.

15 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I've lived a similar lifestyle with parties with booze and drugs (except off cams). In retrospect I know I was rarely at the top of my game when it comes to being a stand-up individual and it was the same for a lot of people I was involved with, and I feel they're in some sort of a similar situation. I don't blame nor judge them, they're living their own experience.

Life is a learning process. And it's amazing the lack of fundamental knowledge being passed on. In my country females got the right to vote in 1915, and it took 100 years to get the first female prime minister. How come things are so extremely slow,, when the youth needs it so badly?

• Like 1

Non vous avez tous raisons c'est moi qui me trompe en réalité ces filles sont parfaitement consciente d'être traitée comme des (je ne dirais pas le mot) et là c'est encore plus grave que ce que je pensais des filles normales avec une bonne éducation ne ferait pas ça et ce n'est pas par ce qu'il y a de l'alcool que les filles doivent boire comme des ivrognes ce n'est pas une excuse

No you have all right it’s me who is actually deceiving these girls are perfectly aware of being treated like (I wouldn’t say the word) And now it’s even more serious than what I thought about normal girls with a good education wouldn’t do that and it’s not because there’s alcohol that girls have to drink like drunks It’s not an excuse

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, northguy said:

Life is a learning process. And it's amazing the lack of fundamental knowledge being passed on. In my country females got the right to vote in 1915, and it took 100 years to get the first female prime minister. How come things are so extremely slow,, when the youth needs it so badly?

I feel like a lot is due to how generations keep on failing to adapt and understand what the following one goes though.

Fundamentals always remain the same, yet society and things in general evolve, so life can be driven by a lot of different factors. I feel like you need to teach and pass on knowledge whilst also making sure to absorb information from the youth, because their opinion matters too.

That's why I'm so adamant on pressing on the fact that I'm not judging them. Mentioning "morals" isn't an attack or a complaint of some sort, just what I observe based on my life experiences. And in the end they are strangers on a voyeur site, so none of what they do should affect anyone at all.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Ces filles n'ont pas de cerveau non car pour accepter de se faire rouler comme ça il faut être bien naïf on ne va pas en parler pendant des heures nous ne sommes pas d'accord c'est ainsi 

These girls have no brain no because to accept to be played like that you have to be very naive we will not talk about it for hours we do not agree it is so

You could definitely say Gina is being played, but how is Ulyana taken advantage of? I'm pretty sure Ulyana has the exact same motivation as Curly have. Uncommited sex! Then it is no one being played, it is just a mutual beneficial arrangement for sex.

40 minutes ago, northguy said:

In my country women got the universal right to vote in 1913, but the first woman elected into Parliament was in 1911, two years prior (!) to the right to vote. We had our first female minister in 1945, and the first female prime minister in 1981.

• Upvote 1