Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Some of the real old timers tell me that RLC was actually a different name in the beginning. I remember the first membership I purchased was a 3 day trial for $1.95, and a monthly membership was $19.95. That was in 2013 before Leora and Paul. Lina and Mark were in that apartment at that time. 

Thanks, I came on right after Leora and Paul started. I was just a voyeur for the first few years and did not post on the chat and forums until later.

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Some of the real old timers tell me that RLC was actually a different name in the beginning. I remember the first membership I purchased was a 3 day trial for $1.95, and a monthly membership was $19.95. That was in 2013 before Leora and Paul. Lina and Mark were in that apartment at that time. 

I think that 3 day trial trial thing ended sometime in 2014 once more apartments came along.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

I can remember one just before RLC came out where you had a built-in chat box that allowed you to chat directly with the residents

Beh, è stata una nottata interessante. 

Siamo onesti, non lasci a casa la tua migliore amica, con cui ti ci sei masturbata assieme, senza un motivo. È abbastanza palese che Leora ha iniziato a frequentarsi con qualcuno e chissà quando lo vedremo a questo. Secondo me possiamo pure scordarci che Malia e Leora possano nuovamente masturbarsi a vicenda dopo stasera/stamattina, sarà un miracolo se Leora continuerà a masturbarsi da sola. 

I just got a brief glimpse of Leora's phone screen as she is scrolling now. The page she was on looked very much like a page of this forum. She turned it away from the camera before I could zoom in to be sure.  

• Upvote 1

From the signs of the body we saw, Leora is a while that she met someone outside, but it's the first time she goes out at this time and comes back after many hours and I also saw when she went back to the bedside table to get a condom, so we can do one plus one equals two, I must say that a young girl alone, it seems normal that she can not be satisfied only with her rubber friends, the only thing is to see if this changes the routine of the apartment and more than anything else poor Malia what will do, she seems more faithful than Leora

il y a 20 minutes, Sergio a dit :

D'après les signes du corps que nous avons vu, Leora est un moment qu'elle a rencontré quelqu'un à l'extérieur, mais c'est la première fois qu'elle sort à ce moment et revient après plusieurs heures et j'ai aussi vu quand elle est retournée à la table de chevet pour obtenir un préservatif, donc on peut faire un plus un égal à deux, je dois dire qu’une jeune fille seule, il semble normal qu’elle ne puisse se contenter que de ses copains en caoutchouc, la seule chose est de voir si cela change la routine du appartement et plus que tout autre pauvre Malia ce qui va faire, elle semble plus fidèle que Leora

vous êtes étonnant sur ce forum ...personne ne voit que Léora est une bonne à rien .... mange que des cochonneries préfabriquées et fait du lard sur les fesses ..........mais tout le monde la voit aller se faire baiser à l ' extérieur par un soit disant gars que personne n'a vu ni entendu .........Prague est très peu touché par la pandémie et le déconfinement à commencé  les restaurants rouvrent etc....

• Upvote 1