Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

🤣🤣🤣

Damn lucky I'm still here that's for sure.

Happy to share my luck with you mate!!! 🐨🐨

P.S still sad that Leora hasn't contacted me after all these years.

Leora hasn't contacted you because she thinks it could be dangerous knowing such a lucky fucker as you........😹

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora hasn't contacted you because she thinks it could be dangerous knowing such a lucky fucker as you........😹

Maybe Leora thinks I've used up all my "Lucky Country" luck........🐨

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Maybe Leora thinks I've used up all my "Lucky Country" luck........🐨

You've not only abused your allocation mate but you have eaten into most of the remaining population's as well......I should have your luck 🙀

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

On top of that you lucky bastard, you've had bush fires that have decimated communities and wiped out half the indigenous animal population, floods that Noah would have an orgasm over, and you have most of the planets poisonous snakes in your own backyard.......You Lucky Lucky Bastard..!! 😹  

One of my brothers in a CFA Fire fighter used all his luck up in January 2020 on running through a fire front to pickup a kangaroo and run back out to save it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

One of my brothers in a CFA Fire fighter used all his luck up in January 2020 on running through a fire front to pickup a kangaroo and run back out to save it.

In the Kinglake fires in 2009, my brother received a SOS from his daughter that was visiting a girlfriends family farm at the time that they were surround by fire and they were more likely going to die. My brother left work a drove through the firefront to the farm to save them by arranging them to make a last stand against the fire. Though CFA fire brigade contacts he rang for fire bomber to drop water over them to save them. We Aussies make our own luck and don't know how to give up. 

I'm not giving up on Leora, she will contact me!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

In the Kinglake fires in 2009, my brother received a SOS from his daughter that was visiting a girlfriends family farm at the time that they were surround by fire and they were more likely going to die. My brother left work a drove through the firefront to the farm to save them by arranging them to make a last stand against the fire. Though CFA fire brigade contacts he rang for fire bomber to drop water over them to save them. We Aussies make our own luck and don't know how to give up. 

And that digger is why us poms hold you guys in such high esteem....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

como han cambiado los tiempos; no hace mucho, en este foro la discusión, estaba centrada, en la "acividad" de ELLA, si había, mas o menos luz, que no se había esforzado lo suficiente, el lugar, las cámaras, etc, etc........

ahora nos pasamos el día hablando, si tiene, o no tiene un nuevo novio, que esta todo el día al teléfono, que reina la apatía, etc, etc..........

esto, señores creo que todos sabemos donde va a llegar, la reina, cada vez tiene menos ganas de entretenernos, supongo que estará cansada, después de tantos años,no se si se agotan los argumentos, o tiene su imaginación en el chat, pero creo, que esto, ya tiene fecha de caducidad.

es mi opinión

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It gets even better the next morning, my brother was driving his daugther out of the bushfire and a tree on fire its width the size of the car fell across the road missing them my inches. My poor niece lost it and broke down crying. So brave is my family. My brother says he's not brave only looking after his family.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, blas said:

como han cambiado los tiempos; no hace mucho, en este foro la discusión, estaba centrada, en la "acividad" de ELLA, si había, mas o menos luz, que no se había esforzado lo suficiente, el lugar, las cámaras, etc, etc........

ahora nos pasamos el día hablando, si tiene, o no tiene un nuevo novio, que esta todo el día al teléfono, que reina la apatía, etc, etc..........

esto, señores creo que todos sabemos donde va a llegar, la reina, cada vez tiene menos ganas de entretenernos, supongo que estará cansada, después de tantos años,no se si se agotan los argumentos, o tiene su imaginación en el chat, pero creo, que esto, ya tiene fecha de caducidad.

es mi opinión

she's sleeping and no we talk about whatever we feel like.

• Upvote 1