Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #32 2020 May

23 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

hahaha jimbo4, Leora loves me she just doesn't know how to show me !!!

Whatever you say Aussie, whatever you say.....Who am I to argue with a lucky bastard like you! 😹

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Whatever you say Aussie, whatever you say ..... Who am I to argue with a lucky bastard like you! 😹

One day I will be surprised by Leora and I will be one true blue lucky aussie bastard 🐨

P.S I don't kiss and tell so no one will know hehehe

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

One day I will be surprised by Leora and I will be one true blue lucky aussie bastard 🐨

P.S I don't kiss and tell so no one will know hehehe

Watch out for those pigs flying overhead mate.....lol😹🐷🐷🐷

• Haha 2

Hello Leora
A BIG ... BIG ... thanks for last night .... I know you never forget us ....
Now let me share some doubts with you:
I know that my English is very basic, and I may have made some mistake of perception .... BUT it seems to me that someone always appears here, and wants to control what we can and cannot say about you, returning to a while ago, with bad memory .... contradicting freedom of expression and information, only seen in would-be dictators ...
So, if you talk to Paul and you cry because your relationships are not going well, can't we be sad with you ??? If you care about Eva and her well-being, then can't we be worried too ?? And if you are happy because you are going out at night, then we cannot be happy with you ????
It seems that there are people here who do not want that we talk about your feelings ... they just want you to be a sexual object (????), to touch yourself for us to see, full of lust, and just talk about it ????
So if you come in home with a bag of fruit and drinks, isn't it fair to think you went to the supermarket ??? If you come in with a bag of clothes, perfumes, or whatever, then is it not correct to say that you went to the shopping center ??? So, if you say that you are going out, change clothes, perfum the inside of the jacket in the armpits, we have to see with who  ??? No, we have to respect your privacy ....
So Leora, tell me if it's not better to speak truth, than to open the door to all kinds of speculation ... look at the gum episode, you get a gum for bad breath and someone comes right away to say you took it a condom ...
NO .... NO ... NOT ME ... I will NEVER be from this group that asked for you  the Bogdan's dick, or Sasha's (ex-Masha's partner) or some black athlete, or a bath sperm with a cock in each hole and another in each hand (scene in which even one of the Mods participated) or filling pages in low language, rude and offensive ....
I ask anyone who reads me, (as a challenge), to prove that I wrote an offensive or slanderous post, phrase or word against YOU,  or i published a lie, or a false news and I will immediately apologize and leave the CC. ..
It's just my opinion ....

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

You know I love Leora like the next person, but I guess I'm not man enough to want to watch them everyday dress up, to only watch them go out, and patiently wait until they come home, so I can finish out the day watching them cuddle, but everything I said doesn't subtract the love I have for her, but the everyday routine, that's been happening recently in this apartment, just doesn't give me a reason to tune in as much as I used to