Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #32 2020 May

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

I think Sir she can put up with the singing when she has the body next to her to go with it!!😆

Yes, she is waiting for the chance to touch Leora, she already fondled her pussy a little some time ago, but Leora was as if she did not notice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Calle said:

I suppose RLC requires them to be on stage on Leora´s bed for a couple of hours almost every night. Malia looks quite bored as Leora is always in charge of the program.

RLC according to what I have been able to find out. Does not dictate, require, or otherwise control the activities of the tenants. 

It has been suggested there are perks involved pertaining to the tenants. But again, I have not seen, nor has anyone in CC's displayed a bona fide copy of the RLC project tenants contract.

Unless that happens. It is pure conjecture. Making for very poor cannon fodder.

It has been mentioned in the last few pages that Malia is still affected by the monthly visit from Aunt M. Which I tend to believe affects every female of the homo sapiens differently.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Looks like wind down time with the tablet. Well Girls you made my whole week! And i bet many others too. Subtle but Beautiful as always to watch. Although the phone did as far as i am concerned cut it short. Once again the only thing on rlc that captures my full attention. God love you both. And Malia you need to know you have your own fan base!! You're so well loved!! And i will tell you Guys something for nothing. That replay button is going to get hit a lot later!☺️

(Psst. Great new move tonight. Hand under the leg rather than over the top. Nice!)

8 minutes ago, Calle said:

She may think "what on Earth am I actually doing here, far away from home, sitting on Leora´s bed night after night and listening to her childish singing"  

She also may, as has been responded to in your previous post. Be reacting to her " monthlies ".  You opinion(s) are welcome, But are equally childish as you think Leora's singing is.

That is my opinion, and what I think !!

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I think Leora’s has already passed. She started having her period about 5 days ago. It was part of the reason she wasn’t bating, with exception of 1 time in bed, although she never directly faced any of the cams when she did it. I saw the tip of her tampon string poking out between her legs at that time. By tomorrow night her and Malia should be feeling more comfortable for the weekend ahead which is good. 🙂👍

She must have been earlier this month.  Usually most times it's 28 days from one to the next.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Looks like wind down time with the tablet. Well Girls you made my whole week! And i bet many others too. Subtle but Beautiful as always to watch. Although the phone did as far as i am concerned cut it short. Once again the only thing on rlc that captures my full attention. God love you both. And Malia you need to know you have your own fan base!! You're so well loved!! And i will tell you Guys something for nothing. That replay button is going to get hit a lot later!☺️

(Psst. Great new move tonight. Hand under the leg rather than over the top. Nice!)

Don't forget to check cam 11  !!!😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Don't forget to check cam 11  !!!😊

I am already right on it Sir!!!!!! 

Ashleyxyz, I am sorry to inform you that StnCld's warning came in behind Leora's aunties visit as has been mentioned on previous pages. 

Malia's auntie will most likely be exiting tomorrow !    😉

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

REDRUM!!!!!! REDRUM!!!!!!

Ashleyxyz, I am sorry to inform you that StnCld's warning came in behind Leora's aunts visit. As it has been mentioned on previous pages. 

Malia's aunt will most likely exit tomorrow !!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Ashleyxyz, I am sorry to inform you that StnCld's warning came in behind Leora's aunts visit. As it has been mentioned on previous pages. 

Malia's aunt will most likely exit tomorrow !!!

No need to be sorry . I think I got all that.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

No need to be sorry . I think I got all that.

It was not my intention for my post to be duplicated. For which I do apologize.