Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #32 2020 May

2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

It's me 🐈 pulo

🎈🎂🥂🍾🎉

Well there's a surprise.....Happy birthday Pulo...Have a great one. Hope your'e a luckier fucker than Aussie and get a message from Leora....hahaha 😹

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Some of you said earlier that RLC does not effect the tenants´ behavior in any way, that they can decide themselves how to act. Looking at especially the girls-only apartments, I very much doubt if that is their normal life - or if it is, those girls are very very far from what I (an old dude of course) expect from life. RLC is business and it is important for them to get watchers and after that subscribers. I do think they give the tenants at least some ideas of what kind of actions bring subscribers, and as they can have a follow-up of the visitors on every page, they can also pay bonuses for good results - why would anybody want to live in their apartments without getting paid - I do not think that not paying any rent is enough.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, Calle said:

Some of you said earlier that RLC does not effect the tenants´ behavior in any way, that they can decide themselves how to act. Looking at especially the girls-only apartments, I very much doubt if that is their normal life - or if it is, those girls are very very far from what I (an old dude of course) expect from life. RLC is business and it is important for them to get watchers and after that subscribers. I do think they give the tenants at least some ideas of what kind of actions bring subscribers, and as they can have a follow-up of the visitors on every page, they can also pay bonuses for good results - why would anybody want to live in their apartments without getting paid - I do not think that not paying any rent is enough.

In addition to free accommodation the tenants are paid an amount of money each month. As regards bonuses, that’s a bone of contention, some people are adamant they receive them and others are equally adamant they do not.

Most of the tenants are not stupid, and have a reasonable business brain on their shoulders. They obviously realise that they are not expected to be just ornaments around the apartments, and  I wouldn’t imagine they would last very long if they just played “ Happy families “ and stayed fully clothed during their stay.

So RLC must to an extent have some input into what is expected, whether they have further input on a weekly/ monthly basis is debatable I guess. 

• Like 2

buenas:

aye,r me peri la tarde/noche; una pena, pero después de leora hay vida; a mi, me apetece vivirla, y este, es un buen momento.

dicho esto, he ido a las repeticiones, ellas, estaban animadas y han llevado la noche de forma amena, con fluidez, han respetado "tempos" vamos; que le  han puesto ganas. Leora (me parece a mi)., estaba algo mas animada que Malia; que no tendría por que,se ha hecho algo en la cara que luce muy bien.

Creo que estro ha generado también una fluidez en el foro, de armornia, vamos , de buen rollo. supongo que influenciados por el desarrollo de los acontecimientos.En general creo que ha sido una muy buena noche.

Gracias chicas, gracias contertulios.

por ponerle un pero..., es una pena que el ritmo de la noche venga marcado por el teléfono. 

esta es mi opinión, gracias por leeme

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, blas said:

I think estro has also generated a fluidity in the forum, of harmony, come on, good vibes. I suppose that influenced by the development of events. In general I think it was a very good night.

I agree with your thoughts on the fluidity of the forum, borne out of perhaps a mutual respect for other peoples opinions, instead of sarcasm and petty remarks. 🙀 Quite refreshing !! And long may it continue. 😸

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Jimbo4 said:

Well there's a surprise ..... Happy birthday Pulo ... Have a great one. Hope your'e a luckier fucker than Aussie and get a message from Leora .... hahaha 😹

hahaha jimbo4, Leora loves me she just doesn't know how to show me !!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1