Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #32 2020 May

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Thank you Malia sweetheart for the little 'Hidden Track' after the end of the album there! ☺️

2 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

Looks like wind down time with the tablet. Well Girls you made my whole week! And i bet many others too. Subtle but Beautiful as always to watch. Although the phone did as far as i am concerned cut it short. Once again the only thing on rlc that captures my full attention. God love you both. And Malia you need to know you have your own fan base!! You're so well loved!! And i will tell you Guys something for nothing. That replay button is going to get hit a lot later!☺️

(Psst. Great new move tonight. Hand under the leg rather than over the top. Nice!)

???? I looked for the Great new move tonight.  Could not find the right time on replay.  I'm curious, when was it?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

???? I looked for the Great new move tonight.  Could not find the right time on replay.  I'm curious, when was it?

Around 23.30. Not for long but very nice!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I've enjoyed the comments and watching Leora and Malia tonight Prague time.

Good man! How are you feeling Sir?

What I find interesting after watching for 7 years is seeing Leora being dominated my a woman. With Paul normally it would be Leora dominating sexually. I do find it intersting to watch indeed.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Good man! How are you feeling Sir?

Getting better, must be as Leora is making me horny again 🤣

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
16 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

What I find interesting after watching for 7 years is seeing Leora being dominated my a woman. With Paul normally it would be Leora dominating sexually. I do find it intersting to watch indeed.

I think that Leora still holds the cards to the situation but now has accepted she very much likes what is happening. And i know someone else there who really likes what is happening! And that is why i agree Sir to how interesting it is. We have seen something genuine blossom slowly and perhaps surprisingly to even those involved. 

25 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Getting better, must be as Leora is making me horny again 🤣

Enjoy the vibes. But with a bit of caution. We don't want you to go into a relapse. 😁

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I think that Leora still holds the cards to the situation but now has accepted she very much likes what is happening. And i know someone else there who really likes what is happening! And that is why i agree Sir to how interesting it is. We have seen something genuine blossom slowly and perhaps surprisingly to even those involved. 

That Sir is a very astute observation, to which I agree whole heartedly !! 

• Like 3