Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #32 2020 May

14 minutes ago, Lewis said:

WELL .... well ... well ... the information is missing and speculation is born .... so much garbage posted ....

The reality, which I understand from the words I hear and can translate is:
She still likes Paul ... She did everything to get him back. He doesn't want. A few days ago, she said to him: "I would like to go out with you" ... If Paul doesn't return to her, she said that she would not return to Russia. The visa problem she solves with the employment contract.
About a month ago, she met this guy, who she says he is single, lives with his parents near Leora's apartment, is Ukrainian, so she speaks Russian and they had already met at the park ...
At the moment they are just friends, yesterday they went for a walk, went to a restaurant, at night Leora bought a chocolate bar, fell while crossing the road and hurt her big toe .... (this is what I was able to understand from the conversation that both had at night and this morning in bed) ...
Drama that she goes away, and blah ... blah ... all wrong. She can remake her life with this guy or not, but I THINK, she will continue on RLC even with him ....
Let's take it easy ... today the party is for us, with champagne and everything .... hopefully the toe doesn't bother her and can give us some dancing ... ahahahah ..... lol ....

Thank you my friend. The translation is greatly appreciated. I'm sure it got communicated Just a Leora intended. However, I think her story is just to blow smoke up Malia's ass. So she went to a restaurant and had a chocolate bar eh? And when she comes home. She cooks a meal at 2:30 am of what looks like a large bowl of ravioli, she consumes that with a carton of sour cream, a cup of tea, and an apple, and finishes it off with an ice cream sandwich. Really? I think she either has a tape worm or her story was concocted for our consumption. But thank you, again for the translation. (I also think that she over acted her retelling of the incident about her foot)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm not saying that Leora is not telling the truth. Everything she said probably happened, It's the part she does not tell. Dinner and a walk probably takes about 2-3 hours give or take. Look at the number of hours they were together and it says to me that the dinner and walk was probably in the afternoon. From then until 2:00 am and the other night until daybreak. 

• Like 1

I don't think that Leora would tell Malia if anything sexual happened. Especially if he does have a Donkey dick. LOL She certainly would not tell the real story on camera if she still has Paul dangling. 

• Like 1

Reply to lewis.

Thanks you for your post. You mentioned Paul did not want Leora back, and I would have thought she was the best thing that ever happened to him. Do you know why he does not want her back?

58 minutes ago, Lewis said:

WELL .... well ... well ... the information is missing and speculation is born .... so much garbage posted ....

The reality, which I understand from the words I hear and can translate is:
She still likes Paul ... She did everything to get him back. He doesn't want. A few days ago, she said to him: "I would like to go out with you" ... If Paul doesn't return to her, she said that she would not return to Russia. The visa problem she solves with the employment contract.

At the moment they are just friends, yesterday they went for a walk, went to a restaurant, at night Leora bought a chocolate bar, fell while crossing the road and hurt her big toe .... (this is what I was able to understand from the conversation that both had at night and this morning in bed) ...
Drama that she goes away, and blah ... blah ... all wrong. She can remake her life with this guy or not, but I THINK, she will continue on RLC even with him ....
Let's take it easy ... today the party is for us, with champagne and everything .... hopefully the toe doesn't bother her and can give us some dancing ... ahahahah ..... lol ....

Thanks👍

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Personally I really don't care if she has a new guy in her life or not, its her life and nothing to do with us outside of the apartment. The fact that whatever it is she has been doing this week, and I emphasise this week, impacted on her being as available as she could be is cause for concern to me though.

Yes! Malia stepped up to the plate and did a great job " covering " for her, but she is her own person with her own individual way of doing things and is not Leora, but I also realise that it's all down to individual viewers tastes.

Scutus was right when he quoted RLC, inasmuch as we only pay for the camera's and not the tenants, that to me is a moot point, who hypothetically in their right mind would pay to see an empty apartment? As entertaining as Malia was, she is not the main protagonist in the set up and I don't think it unreasonable to feel somewhat deflated that the " Star " only played a cameo roll for the second time in three days...Hopefully not an insight into the future.

Obviously some people will disagree with what I have stated, and I expect and respect their comments.

Jimbo Sir i do have to say that i was only saying that the reactions from both girls last night did not suggest anything of what has been suggested many times here by many people. I am trying to look positive and it all seemed very normal and not what others have heavily suggested it could be with this person. That is all i was doing. I can stay out of all this as i really do not like all this speculation anyway. This speculation changes all the time anyway and i do not want to be part of it. And regarding Malia, if and when she leaves then i will fully admit i will be gutted.

35 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to lewis.

Thanks you for your post. You mentioned Paul did not want Leora back, and I would have thought she was the best thing that ever happened to him. Do you know why he does not want her back?

No, I don't know .... But once, when they were arguing and she cried a lot, she asked him: "Why are you throwing me out on Valentine's Day?" What he answered was impossible to hear ....

• Like 1

I think that many of you guys are taking this stuff way too seriously. Why is it not ok for someone to see things differently than you and express their opinion about it without people going ape shit? Look, there is one on here who continues to believe that the guy does not even exist (even though Leora has put him on speaker phone and we have all heard his voice) but I don't think he should be criticized for it. He may have missed that particular phone call. Let's all lighten up. LOL

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, philo said:

I think that many of you guys are taking this stuff way too seriously. Why is it not ok for someone to see things differently than you and express their opinion about it without people going ape shit? Look, there is one on here who continues to believe that the guy does not even exist (even though Leora has put him on speaker phone and we have all heard his voice) but I don't think he should be criticized for it. He may have missed that particular phone call. Let's all lighten up. LOL

There are probably plenty of people who continue to believe that it is only Paul, Eva, Malia, and RLC.  It is difficult to think otherwise when you put a person on a pedestal and elevate her to Goddess status.  Unfortunately, Leora is only human. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I guess everyone knew Leora was in love with Paul, and she went out of her way to show it, even physically washing him, as he set in Leora's new apartment tub, but the day Paul left those doors and the apartment behind, marked a new beginning for  Leora, of falling out of love with Paul, because on that day she showed signs of not missing Paul, as he headed back to Russia,  and one of those signs, (if memory corrects me), was dressing real sexy, I believe in red( wearing no panties), sitting on the kitchen table for almost the whole day, either on her tablet or the phone, so my opinion and belief is that, once Paul left the apartment, without at least proposing to marry her and take her a way, or to stay with her, was the day she started falling out of love with Paul... so only consider this as entertainment, because only  Leora will ever know the truth

I guess my entertaining theorie regarding Paul feelings towards Leora, was extremely close, based on what this person recognize from her conversation