Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #32 2020 May

With Leora being quite competitive I can't see Leora letting Malia out bate her for very long. Although I'm enjoying Malia being quite sexy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

She was never in the military.

the picture of her in uniform is bullshit right,she is clearly younger than when she was when she joined RLC ,and how are you a expert on everything she did in her life before RLC

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

the picture of her in uniform is bullshit right,she is clearly younger than when she was when she joined RLC ,and how are you a expert on everything she did in her life before RLC

Is there a reason for such an aggressive nature with me, or are you that way with everyone. It was intimated that Leora was at one time in the military, I informed you that she was not...How I came by that information is not relevant...She did though work in security for a while. I never claimed anywhere that I was an expert on Leora’s former life at all.....But clearly you are not an expert on diplomacy either are you ?😹 If there is anything else I can assist you in, it would be a pleasure to help a gentle natured person like yourself....Please try very hard to enjoy your day.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

bet you are one of those guys that said her and paul were having no problems too right

I was and still am one of those guys who don’t give a shit if they are having problems or not, that’s their problem not mine...Similar to the reason I don’t give a shit what your opinion of me or anyone else is for that matter...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

There may be someone new in Leora's life, most of us don't know this for sure (some know her personally and have information on this). One thing however must weigh on RLC... her leaving the project to live with this mysterious gentleman. Whit that possibility, RLC needs to look into finding another star, as Leora is obviously the best one on here. With her leaving (don't shoot me here, its just an opinion) ... RLC I doubt Malia can rise up to the level of Leora. This is just my opinion guys, nothing set in stone. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I was and still am one of those guys who don’t give a shit if they are having problems or not, that’s their problem not mine...Similar to the reason I don’t give a shit what your opinion of me or anyone else is for that matter...

so you admit you were wrong and are proud of it huh,then you tell me I am wrong you are a ass

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so you admit you were wrong and are proud of it huh,then you tell me I am wrong you are a ass

Sorry, I draw the line at arguing with children and morons, you are either one or both so I will not get into a adult discussion with you...nor will I answer anymore of you infantile posts ..Say whatever you wish, it will be given the appropriate response....Ignored.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1