Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #32 2020 May

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Ho l'impressione che anche stasera sarร  una serata solitaria per Malia

I'm happy to step up and take one for the team๐Ÿคฃ

1 minute ago, Lewis said:

Hi Aussie
Thank you Mate ... It is very kind of you !!! How are you going? Have you left the hospital yet?
Take care. Cheers

Not yet but am very lucky to be alive.

WELL .... well ... well ... the information is missing and speculation is born .... so much garbage posted ....

The reality, which I understand from the words I hear and can translate is:
She still likes Paul ... She did everything to get him back. He doesn't want. A few days ago, she said to him: "I would like to go out with you" ... If Paul doesn't return to her, she said that she would not return to Russia. The visa problem she solves with the employment contract.
About a month ago, she met this guy, who she says he is single, lives with his parents near Leora's apartment, is Ukrainian, so she speaks Russian and they had already met at the park ...
At the moment they are just friends, yesterday they went for a walk, went to a restaurant, at night Leora bought a chocolate bar, fell while crossing the road and hurt her big toe .... (this is what I was able to understand from the conversation that both had at night and this morning in bed) ...
Drama that she goes away, and blah ... blah ... all wrong. She can remake her life with this guy or not, but I THINK, she will continue on RLC even with him ....
Let's take it easy ... today the party is for us, with champagne and everything .... hopefully the toe doesn't bother her and can give us some dancing ... ahahahah ..... lol ....

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Lewis said:

WELL .... well ... well ... the information is missing and speculation is born .... so much garbage posted ....

She still likes Paul ... She did everything to get him back. He doesn't want. A few days ago, she said to him: "I would like to go out with you" ... If Paul doesn't return to her, she said that she would not return to Russia. The visa problem she solves with the employment contract.
About a month ago, she met this guy, who she says he is single, lives with his parents near Leora's apartment, is Ukrainian, so she speaks Russian and they had already met at the park ...
At the moment they are just friends, yesterday they went for a walk, went to a restaurant, at night Leora bought a chocolate bar, fell while crossing the road and hurt her big toe .... (this is what I was able to understand from the conversation that both had at night and this morning in bed) ...
Drama that she goes away, and blah ... blah ... all wrong. She can remake her life with this guy or not, but I THINK, she will continue on RLC even with him ....
Let's take it easy ... today the party is for us, with champagne and everything .... hopefully the toe doesn't bother her and can give us some dancing ... ahahahah ..... lol ....

The fact you know her language somewhat and know most of whats said, helps. Thanks.ย 

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Lewis said:

It's always nice when someone can shed some light on what's going on, thanks to information

• Like 5