Val & Marcus (2020) Part #1

57 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I doubt she will. Or if she does, I seriously doubt she'll do anything with this guy today.

Maybe its a open thing. With them Or may be this guy is just a good friend

Hi All. I'm new here. 

Marcus left when  that girl was there. Funny the way he left.  He almost had to bag for a goodbye. Val was glad to see him leave. | think she will cheat on him again. She's always texting with the guy she kissed with in Deborah and Ian apt. And voila Marcus is gone and he is in the house.  Don''t think Marcus will be glad abouth that. But maybe it's all an act for the money.... 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wiseguysworld said:

Hi All. I'm new here. 

Marcus left when  that girl was there. Funny the way he left.  He almost had to bag for a goodbye. Val was glad to see him leave. | think she will cheat on him again. She's always texting with the guy she kissed with in Deborah and Ian apt. And voila Marcus is gone and he is in the house.  Don''t think Marcus will be glad abouth that. But maybe it's all an act for the money.... 

Was Marcus there last night ?

Edited by Kingbanks

Therefore, nothing will change. You have fake fantasy and spend a lot of hours looking at nothing. And that gives her $200 a night. Why do something else? This is strategy of all three (or four) their homes. Make a hype/fake fantasy and earn money from nothing.

They rightly consider subscribers - money bags💸 and fucked perverts📺.

• Like 1