Val & Marcus (2020) Part #1

2 hours ago, Just In said:

This is something I dont really understand, whenever I either shower or bathe I always take my underwear off before getting into the bath/shower yet I have seen Val have a shower lots of times with her underwear on.

image.thumb.png.7e3b623870b9a349a45f80e3e6e1ac7c.png  0

To fuel discussions on the forum and attract views because everyone is asking the question, and it seems to work, at least with you :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Just In said:

This is something I dont really understand, whenever I either shower or bathe I always take my underwear off before getting into the bath/shower yet I have seen Val have a shower lots of times with her underwear on.

image.thumb.png.7e3b623870b9a349a45f80e3e6e1ac7c.png  0

We all know for you understanding anything is a major mental undertaking😀😀👍

Val and her underwear is a worry though!!!😏

My neural pathways are being severely tested😏👍

Edited by Dave 27
Mistype
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

We all know for you understanding anything is a major mental undertaking😀😀👍

Val and her underwear is a worry though!!!😏

My neural pathways are being severely tested😏👍

It's strange that my "mental undertaking" started working harder when someone called Dave27 showed up, I can only think that it must be a coincidence.😂😂😂😁😁😁

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Just In said:

It's strange that my "mental undertaking" started working harder when someone called Dave27 showed up, I can only think that it must be a coincidence.😂😂😂😁😁😁

Think positive Justy Boy,a little bit cranial stimulation never did anyone any harm😀👍

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, kωστας τολης said:

these girl is a supervisor and she was sent by the lena with the alech is in the group of the old participants who have left the project of sailing

I didn’t understand everything? she was already a participant in another apartment?