Val & Marcus (2020) Part #1

They also had what appeared to be a neighbour come around just after midnight (00:06 on kitchen 1 camera clock) hammering on the door to have a word about the volume they were playing music at. Val spoke with him through the part open door whilst the guest girl hid in the bedroom/bathroom. He can briefly be seen on camera 1 (Kitchen). Conversation can be heard on hall camera and a translation may help with determining whether it was a complaint.  They did keep the volume down lower after that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, x192023 said:

Anybody know anything about the couple etc that shows off line ? Venera & Sheril 

I can tell you it is in the same building than Helena & Eva live. But the manager and tech guy seems to be different. 

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I can tell you it is in the same building than Helena & Eva live. But the manager and tech guy seems to be different. 

When we going to get rid of that couple at alisa place ? I believe they've wore out their welcome!

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

mother asks GIF

They are never leaving 😂😂

Well, I have 2 days left on my VHTV subscription and see no reason to renew. The only ones that really interested me are Jennifer, Lia, Elza & Anna and Alissa. Not worth the $$ when I can get most of the good stuff here if I upgrade to premium.

• Upvote 1