#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

What happened to the man was unfortunate, but he is partially to blame because he moved toward the police and put his hands on an officer when they had ordered him to move back. They pushed him back, he lost his balance and fell on his head.The officer probably pushed with more force than was necessary, but I don't believe he intended to injure the man. I was concerned about them not checking on his condition, but then I saw an officer radioing for medical assistance. Also, I saw what looked like a National Guard soldier kneeling down with the man before the ambulance arrived. I would like to know exactly what the man said to the police officers before he was pushed.

It didn't matter...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yeah, you only accept those views that correspond to your own prejudices. What a silly attitude.

And people like Trevor Noah and John Daily only present views that correspond to their own prejudices. I've heard enough from people like them for years.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

What happened to the man was unfortunate, but he is partially to blame because he moved toward the police and put his hands on an officer when they had ordered him to move back. They pushed him back, he lost his balance and fell on his head.The officer probably pushed with more force than was necessary, but I don't believe he intended to injure the man. I was concerned about them not checking on his condition, but then I saw an officer radioing for medical assistance. Also, I saw what looked like a National Guard soldier kneeling down with the man before the ambulance arrived. I would like to know exactly what the man said to the police officers before he was pushed.

WTF?!! WTF!!!! How about not attacking that old man? Unfortunate? What do you expect when you push an old man aggressively? 

Why is it so hard for you to recognize that these cases are an example of police brutality? For example, since when do police officers attack Reporters? They have a camera and are easy to recognize. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

WTF?!! WTF!!!! How about not attacking that old man? Unfortunate? What do you expect when you push an old man aggressively? 

Why is it so hard for you to recognize that these cases are an example of police brutality? For example, since when do police officers attack Reporters? They have a camera and are easy to recognize. 

It was just another unfortunate incident Dino...The police were just testing their weapons and the press just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, and got in the way..several times :dodgy:

• Haha 2

According to Wikipedia NOW THIS is a left wing, progressive, social media-focused news organization, so I trust nothing they post as being completely truthful. Probably just presented part of the story. Why were the police clearing the area? Was it because they were enforcing a curfew? Was there looting and arson going on at the time? I would need to see the whole picture before determining if their actions were justified. As for MSNBC and the LA Times, I trust nothing any of them report.  Many reporters today have their own political agendas and instead of reporting on protests they become part of the protests. They are not impartial bystanders. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Talk is cheap. You couldn't do the job of a police officer. You wouldn't last a week in one of America's inner cities. I think police officers across America should all stay home for one week, and then see what happens. 

8 hours ago, Alladino said:

The fact remains, self-protection does not mean that it is fine to hurt or even kill innocent people. For self-defence there must be a concrete attack on life. 

Justice in this cases often only exists when uninvolved people recorded what has happened. 

The system of self-control often does not work. Sometimes, normal cops cover up for bad cops. One of the main opponents for improvement in the police force are the police unions. If violent and racist police officers were consequently removed from the job, the problem would probably be much smaller. It's a system error, not just a few bad ones among many good ones. 

Unions have become the very cancer they were once the cure for.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And what happened when the man fell down and was obviously unconcious, every police officer just carried on walking past him offering no help whatsoever. what a society.!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If this is the whole story, then it probably was an unnecessary confrontation. But what happened before this? Did the police  receive a complaint of a trespasser at this location? If so, the police officer has a legitimate right to question the man, and when the individual could not produce anything with his address on it the officer had more justification to investigate. 

What happened before? maybe the cops wife refused him a quickie  in his coffee break.  If that had been a white man the cop  wouldn't have given him a second look and just carried on. And what was he doing, just picking up trash with a trash picker upper for gods sake.The way the cop behaved you would think he had an automatic weapon in his bloody hand. I'm often out in our road brushing up but i wouldn't have any ID on me when i was doing that so why should he?. No he just saw a black man and decided to exert his ego and so called power and made a right twat of himself but it could have ended up very nasty. As the video said the cop never asked for the white guys ID, strange eh???

• Like 5

If you go to Seattle right now you can join BLM's new seven block nation. They just recently took over an abandoned police station, have set up armed guards and declared a seven block area a separate nation from the U.S. In a news conference when a reporter asked the Governor of the state of Washington about this, he said he hadn't heard about it.:huh: