#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

11 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah well you keep telling yourself that Ridge, ain't gonna make it go away though. Only you the people can do that.

When Giuliani was the mayor of New York City he made the violence and crime go away, and he inherited a violent crime infested city from the previous mayor.

And we had one of the best economies going in years until someone dreamed up the Covid 19 hoax. The Demoncrats just could handle the fact that Trump would be elected again, so they had to kill the entire world's economy to try and take down one person.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

When Giuliani was the mayor of New York City he made the violence and crime go away, and he inherited a violent crime infested city from the previous mayor.

Better make him President then and get him to wave his magic wand from there :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

And we had one of the best economies going in years until someone dreamed up the Covid 19 hoax. The Demoncrats just could handle the fact that Trump would be elected again, so they had to kill the entire world's economy to try and take down one person.

Americans can be very mature when you least expect it. They will realize what has taken place. Trump might win all 50 states.

• Like 1

Personally, I can't stand the guy. He's everything that people say he is. But, he really wants to put this country back at the top and he's not going to kiss anybody's ass to do it. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

laugh laughing GIF  Despicable Me Lol GIF  jack nicholson laughing GIF

With a 40% Approval Rating I would say it wont happen.

I cannot believe there are people who still think polls are accurate. Remember 2016?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1