Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #34 2020 May-June

Just now, Nicholas said:

I know what's available and where and I'm aware of most of it. What I'm not, I could care less there Mr. High and Mighty 1% of everything and all Leora. 

I was not the one who asked the question. But, since the question was asked. Thank You! I thought I would point it out to the lesser informed posters. 

Who may not be aware of the archives !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

I was not the one who asked the question. But, since the question was asked. Thank You! I thought I would point it out to the lesser informed posters. 

Who may not be aware of the archives !

Question ? There was no question asked in my reply to your response. Perhaps you may have misread my comment. Oh well, guess that's what can happen sometimes when someone is in an elite 1%, they misconstrue straight statements as questions.

5 minutes ago, toolmaster01 said:

For a long time i enjoyed reading this forum. But it's become VERY CHILDISH to read on who is better than the other ,Just grow up and put your toys back  in your Prams ( stroller)

Tool, where in the hell have you been in the last 3 to 4 years ? Or perhaps I may be mistaken.

you have to admit that Leora taught Malia well how to keep the audience glued to the screen, then tonight she wins easy, she only plays with the old Irma            

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Question ? There was no question asked in my reply to your response. Perhaps you may have misread my comment. Oh well, guess that's what can happen sometimes when someone is in an elite 1%, they misconstrue straight statements as questions.

Perhaps you might grace me, where I misread it. 

7 minutes ago, scutus said:

Perhaps you might grace me, where I misread it. 

Why certainly, just go back 7 posts and read a little more carefully. Or, if you prefer, you could perhaps even go back to my previous post prior to that, of which neither had any question concerning any archives.

Is Leora out again tonight? She didn't get home until 0600. If anyone else pulled the bullshit she is doing there would be 100 pages of complaints. I do not mind a life outside the apartment as long as you also bring it back to the apartment. And calling that guy over last night was an insult to all the paying members. Like so many others she is gaming the system. And the dumb fuckers at RLC are in the boat with her. Caring more about the tenants than the actual customers, which is totally fucked up and I have let them know how I feel.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Why certainly, just go back 7 posts and read a little more carefully. Or, if you prefer, you could perhaps even go back to my previous post prior to that, of which neither had any question concerning any archives.

And you just did exactly, what I did to you.  You responded !  Which is what I did . Evidently, I did not misconstrue, I renamed it. 

Go preach to your congregation. Who love to hear conjecture, misconstrued, as fact. With speculation as an added twist. 😁  Enjoy the outdoors. It is amazing out here.

The birds are even chirping on pitch !

• Like 3