Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #34 2020 May-June

14 minutes ago, philo said:

So the main contradicting argument seems to be that it was Malia who invited the Jerk to stay with her all night. Good luck selling that one.

It wasn't a contradictory argument, it was a question...What about if Malia.....not Malia did !

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I'm beginning to think people are posting on this Forum just for the sake of being able to have an argument under the guise of an educated discussion, everyone is jumping up and down talking about the fact is this, and the fact is that, only going on only what we can see, when in reality none of us have a clue as to what actually the REAL facts are.

Glad you decide to chime in. Now everyone has a good example of the people who don't what us to believe in the facts that we can see. (our lying eyes). If we are only to consider the things we don't know, the things we cannot see, and the things not in evidence, then, there would be no need for this forum would there?

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, philo said:

I't one thing to say you don't agree and it's another thing to refute the argument with contradicting facts. You can do the first very easily but you cannot do the second can you?

There was nothing to refute, my post stated at the time that until it was proven then it was merely conjecture....If since my original post it has been substantiated by a reputable source then it would no longer be conjecture but proven fact.  And should that be the case, then good luck to her, I hope he's a nice guy. 😸

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Guys! There is a danger that this issue is spiralling out of control or any sense of reality come to that.

Several opinions have been posted over the past few days, and some people have overreacted to a situation they have no control over and even less knowledge of what the true facts are.

Yes we have seen with our eyes, certain things occur in the apartment and drawn our own conclusions, irrespective of whether they are the truth or not. Also many things have been said through disappointment and anger.

Please indulge me, and allow me to put this hypothetical situation to you for your comments?

We all have good imaginations, so put them to work on this scenario...

What about if Malia arrived in Prague as a guest for a while, but because of the pandemic was forced to stay for in indefinite time.....Friends can be friends for many years but you really don’t know them until you are confined with them 24/7.

Bear in mind also that prior to Malias arrival Leora was a free spirit , used to doing exactly what she wanted when she wanted....Irrespective of whether you liked her or not, she was rarely inactive for too long.

It was mentioned by me and some others at the time, that in our opinions Malia brought very little to the table and if anything had been a hindrance to the harmony of the apartment. My opinion on that has never varied...She might be a nice person , I wouldn’t know, but I do know that since she arrived the apartment has deteriorated.

Leora gets no space or privacy to express herself like she used to, only behind the closed door of the bedroom..Malia follows her around like a shadow, after a while this can become similar to a straight jacket and frustration and impatience can set in. 

Malia also may have brought different influences also, inasmuch as in all the years most of us have been watching Leora, we could only remember her drinking alcohol a couple of times....but since Malia arrived her alcoholic intake has increased tenfold.

Imagine also that her and Paul have parted and only talk through friendship and interest in the dog...this entitles her to see anyone she wishes whenever she wishes without having to consult Paul, Malia or us....Because she goes out doesn’t necessarily mean she is with a guy, although what does it matter if she is....It’s her life!  

People making remarks on here about her grazed knees, and how that proves she is shagging someone is outrageous and laughable..

Think also about the visitor on Saturday night....What about if it was Malia who asked him to come to keep her company? And not a devious plot by Leora to get him comfortable and then desert him...There are two sides to every story .

I would imagine  Leora is pissed of at the moment with several things....Lack of privacy from her guest, Her breakup with Paul, Our opinions, which sometimes border on outrageous , and how to balance everything and still have a personal life if she wishes....

My opinion is that Malia is not a patch on Leora, and is revered at the moment by default.

I know not everyone will agree with my thoughts on this matter, but it’s as credible as any others that have graced these pages for a few days now....give it some thought, and be patient....It will work out

Now you blame everything on Malia.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

There was nothing to refute, my post stated at the time that until it was proven then it was merely conjecture....If since my original post it has been substantiated by a reputable source then it would no longer be conjecture but proven fact.  And should that be the case, then good luck to her, I hope he's a nice guy. 😸

leora has spent more time out of the apartment than in. fact

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I will miss your comments in the forum when you leave NewYorkJoe. I don't always agree with you but I do like to read your points of view.

Thanks Aussie. I may not be on here as often since I cancelled my subscription, however I will continue to your forum to see if anything has changed. 
p.s. I am glad to hear you are back in good health and continue your therapy at home. 🙂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, unox said:

Now you blame everything on Malia.

I am blaming no-one . If you read my post correctly you would see that I stated it was an hypothesis .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gogism said:

yes - the Queens hurt knees. If that's not an evidence, hehe 😉

you just forget that she fell a few days ago, the negative way of posting on this forum is sometimes more than I can have, I wonder if there are more people who suffer from this

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Por mucho que pensemos qué vida fácil tiene Leora. Ponte en su lugar durante una semana en la que todo el mundo te cagará las 24 horas del día, los 7 días de la semana, y será mejor que lo hagas al menos dos veces al día o vamos a dejarlo temprano.

australiano, por una vez no estoy deacuerdo contigo. si leora esta ahi es porque quiere y le interesa (dinero) tendra que aguantar lo que este dispuesta a aguantar, ella es la que se expone, pues ella se lleva las criticas, que tenga sexo cuando quiera, pero que no se enfade. si malia esta cubriendola, antes tambien se llevo mucho sin hacer nada, pero no le da derecho a leora a dejarla sola alli sin nadie en quien poder confiar.

Australian, for once I disagree with you. If Leora is there it is because she wants and is interested in (money) she will have to put up with what she is willing to put up with, she is the one who exposes herself, because she takes criticism, has sex whenever she wants, but does not get angry. If Malia is covering her, before, she also took a lot without doing anything, but does not give Leora the right to leave her alone there with no one to trust.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

tissues too 🤣

Fine, If that’s what happens, however RLC then needs to remove Leora’s name as a ‘tenant’ and ‘roommate’ so only Malia’s name is listed. Plus, it’s only fair to have Malia move to the master bedroom, and ask Leora move to the guest room since she is now only the apartment to store her clothes and to sleep for 6-7 hours/day. If Leora’s disappearing act is the new norm then RLC needs to ask her to leave so Malia can be receive 100% of the $ compensation. 

• Like 1