Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #34 2020 May-June

2 hours ago, raul399 said:

hi Pulo ... hi Nick .... I don't understand why people feel betrayed ... she is an independent woman, and she can do whatever she wants with her life ..
she does not belong to any of us ...
Life is very simple .... if you like what you see .. you pay ..
you don't like what you see ... you don't pay ...
. she can have friends .. she has been in prague for almost a year it is normal for her to have friends .... having friends does not mean that she fucks with them, if people think so, I would be a prostitute .. hahaha ... I go out with many friends and I don't fuck them ... I only fuck with my girlfriend ..
That she shows and masturbates in front of the cameras is a job and she does it because she wants ... that does not make her a whore, that every time she goes out with a friend she has to fuck with the friend ...
Maybe I am a very credo person ... but it is my way of thinking.

If you want to go out with friends that’s understandable, but asking a close friend to join you 1000’s miles away from her family and friends then leave her in an empty apartment night after night, along with a strange guy who gets drunk and falls asleep half-naked on a sofa isn’t how decent people treat their friends. That’s what people on this post are upset about. If you heard the sobbing and saw the tears running down Malia’s face last night while she waited for her bff to come home, which didn’t happen till the next morning perhaps you will be able to comprehend the situation. 😭 If you can’t have any empathy for Malia and see how she is being used then perhaps you’re as narcissistic as Leora. 🤨

• Like 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

If you want to go out with friends that’s understandable, but asking a close friend to join you 1000’s miles away from her family and friends then leave her in an empty apartment night after night, along with a strange guy who gets drunk and falls asleep half-naked on a sofa isn’t how decent people treat their friends. That’s what people on this post are upset about. If you heard the sobbing and saw the tears running down Malia’s face last night while she waited for her bff to come home, which didn’t happen till the next morning perhaps you will be able to comprehend the situation. 😭 

THIS IS IT. This is the whole problem for me summed up perfectly. As i said before if she was on her own again none of this would matter at all. In fact many would not care. But it is not the case as there IS someone else there. Not a housemate but her actual best friend. And looks like she is suffering from seeing her BFF now with someone else.

1 hour ago, slipper guyquad said:

It does look like another night out. Three on the trot. The possible positive is that it is early so she may be back early to be with Malia. And the definite positive is that at least she does not have to put up with Lord Dick of Headshire tonight.

Realistically speaking, it seemed that Malia was seeming to act as though everything was all honkey dory and ok with her when she first returned this morning there, and even more so after they were both awake before and while she was getting ready to exit the premises again the last time.

As it's been mentioned by anyone who has noticed and could tell, Malia is a very easy going person. And perhaps too much so when it comes to not taking up for herself from someone who she considers a close friend.

The bottom line though, is that the main reason she even ever agreed to go there and participate in such a business, is because she has a family and needed the money.

So even though it may seem that she may have seemed naive to a number of things that have occurred there, she is not completely naive to it all. It's why she went from seemingly being quite inhibited and shy, to not quite so much after awhile.

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

She could pack her things and take them with her as far as I'm concerned. RLC could put another roommate in that apartment with Malia fairly soon I'm certain.

Amen! They need to remove Leora’s name from the list of roommates and say “Au revoir chienne”. Time for Malia to move to the bigger room as a reward since she is the one who actually spends time on camera for subscribers.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Realistically speaking, it seemed that Malia was seeming to act as though everything was all honkey dory and ok with her when she first returned this morning there, and even more so after they were both awake before and while she was getting ready to exit the premises again.

As it's been mentioned by anyone who could tell, Malia is a very easy going person. And perhaps too much so when it comes to not taking up for herself from someone who she considers a close friend. The bottom line though, is that the main reason she even ever agreed to go there and participate in such a business, is because she has a family and needed the money. So even though it may seem that she may seem naive to a number of things that have occurred there, she is not completely naive to it all. It's why she went from seemingly being quite inhibited and shy, to not quite so much after awhile.

I fully take on board what you say Sir but the point is that the whole thing has changed in less than a month and she now finds herself alone more and more. And i am sure that was not part of the deal she expected to happen. She may not know how to handle it. And i agree fully that she did seem to be acting everything was ok when only 10 minutes earlier if she had walked in then she would have found Malia in tears at the kitchen table.

8 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Si quieres salir con amigos, eso es comprensible, pero si le pides a una amiga cercana que se una a 1000 millas de distancia de su familia y amigos, déjala en un apartamento vacío noche tras noche, junto con un tipo extraño que se emborracha y se duerme a medias. desnudo en un sofá no es cómo las personas decentes tratan a sus amigos. Eso es lo que molesta a las personas en esta publicación. Si escuchaste los sollozos y viste las lágrimas corriendo por el rostro de Malia anoche mientras esperaba a que su mejor amiga volviera a casa, lo que no sucedió hasta la mañana siguiente, tal vez puedas comprender la situación. 😭 Si no puedes sentir empatía por Malia y ver cómo se está usando, entonces tal vez eres tan narcisista como Leora. 🤨

I admit that I am a narcissist ...
Leora did not drag Malia ... I give her an option to get out of the depression with the toxic relationship she had with her boyfriend .... if Malia is in Prague it is by her own choice ... I do not like to see anyone suffer. ..but I think the situation they live in now is one of them ... and they are the ones who have to speak and make decisions ...
I do not play to be God and say what is right or what is wrong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I fully take on board what you say Sir but the point is that the whole thing has changed in less than a month and she now finds herself alone more and more. And i am sure that was not part of the deal she expected to happen. She may not know how to handle it.

I agree, it was with near certainty not her expectations which more likely than not were guided by what she was told by her before she ever agreed to go there to be involved in any of the situations she has since her arrival. 

• Upvote 1