Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #34 2020 May-June

When Malia first arrived I complained to RLC b/c I felt that she was keeping Leora from bating around the apartment. They responded telling me that Malia was considered a "girl on vacation" and would not stay long. With time, I felt that both together, the shows were getting hotter but now things turned around, I feel bad for Malia. Leora should have gotten a dog for company but even a dog would make me feel sad being abandoned far away from home.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can promise you that there are girls on Chaturbate that make quite a bit more money than these girls on RLC.  I'm not saying they all do but there are many that make a substantial amount more than the girls on RLC!!

Harley, You are forgetting the fact that the girls on Chaterbate actually have to spend time in front of their camera on a regular basis if they expect to get paid. I believe Leora is a very lazy person and has evolved the latest RLC project here into one where she can collect a pay check by sitting on her ass, eating and playing with her smart phone. Then between those activities go out socializing, dancing, and eating outside the apartment, which we are paying for through our subscriptions, while ditching her best friend. If Leora could figure out a way to collect a pay check for doing nothing, like people do on welfare, she would...

Hold on! That’s what’s she’s doing now! 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, raul399 said:

I admit that I am a narcissist ...
Leora did not drag Malia ... I give her an option to get out of the depression with the toxic relationship she had with her boyfriend .... if Malia is in Prague it is by her own choice ... I do not like to see anyone suffer. ..but I think the situation they live in now is one of them ... and they are the ones who have to speak and make decisions ...
I do not play to be God and say what is right or what is wrong.

Whattt ? You, the one and only braul...a narcissist ? Why braul...I'm shocked ! 😲  hahaha  Just kidding really. Why of course you are a narcissist...for you are braul ! The famous forum celebrity and lead actor of Legends of the Fall. 😎  hahaha

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, wooders78 said:

the whole 31 pages of topic #33 was about last night is that a record

That proves the fact, that virtually no one goes back and reads the page before the one they are posting on.

You might try reading the first 10 to 12 pages of topic # 33, just to verify the accuracy of your reporting. 

The first ten to twelve pages. Is the record of posters not pissing and moaning , and making their repeated threats of letting their RLC subscriptions expire, is a record !

It is my opinion  to advise all . To terminate their RLC subscription forthwith. Or at least, never to renew an RLC subscription forever. 

This would end all the frustration represented in the last 21 pages, of trying to justify your ( never to happen ) control of one persons life. Whom no one in this forum has ever met personally.

It would also terminate the disappointments, and bruised ego's when Leora does not dance to your puppet strings.

Do exactly what Leora has been doing. That being going outside of the walls of the structure she lives in. And enjoying what the world OUTSIDE offers.

This, I repeat is my opinion, and as soon as I hit the SUBMIT REPLY button, I will be going outdoors and chuckling about the bruised, frustrated, cheated conglomeration of humanity represented by 99% of the posters in this Leora , Malia topic.

Try 😁😁😁😁 !! for a change !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I agree Joe Sir. If this is going to be more and more regular then it is their business in all sense. However people wish to dress it up she is still an employee and could end up being out the apartment a lot more than in. And i say it again that Malia is not being treated nice at all. That is something important too.

BTW Never the same since Artie left.....

I miss Artie on the Howard Stern Show. I remember when he came along to the show with Norm Macdonald when he was a guest and Howard took a liking to him.

1 hour ago, scutus said:

That proves the fact, that virtually no one goes back and reads the page before the one they are posting on.

You might try reading the first 10 to 12 pages of topic # 33, just to verify the accuracy of your reporting. 

The first ten to twelve pages. Is the record of posters not pissing and moaning , and making their repeated threats of letting their RLC subscriptions expire, is a record !

It is my opinion  to advise all . To terminate their RLC subscription forthwith. Or at least, never to renew an RLC subscription forever. 

This would end all the frustration represented in the last 21 pages, of trying to justify your ( never to happen ) control of one persons life. Whom no one in this forum has ever met personally.

It would also terminate the disappointments, and bruised ego's when Leora does not dance to your puppet strings.

Do exactly what Leora has been doing. That being going outside of the walls of the structure she lives in. And enjoying what the world OUTSIDE offers.

This, I repeat is my opinion, and as soon as I hit the SUBMIT REPLY button, I will be going outdoors and chuckling about the bruised, frustrated, cheated conglomeration of humanity represented by 99% of the posters in this Leora , Malia topic.

Try 😁😁😁😁 !! for a change !!

Yeah well scutus, as you stated, of course it is your opinion, and contrary to your opinion of some 99% of other's opinions of posters in this Leora, Malia topic, opinions are like assholes, every body's got 'em. But then I'm certain you're aware of that old saying as well also as the other 99% of opinions of the posters in this Leora, Malia topic that you've covered. Bow..wow. Enjoy your time outdoors but watch out for any poison ivey or oak.

• Haha 1

hmmm - isn't she cute  right now? 🙂

Does she not have her mind/head (+ BPA, hehe ), will, experience, wishes etc... I mean guys, you're putting her at the exact same place you are crying that the Queen is putting her. She's an adult, even more - a mother, perhaps... Let her be!

And let the Queen (even sometimes acuratly called a biatch, hehe) as well.

Let them be, don't judge, they (we all) are what they (we) are.

Remember - you're here to watch. I mean - you can express all your feelings -np at any time. Just don't get to serious - it's just life (+a bit of hollywood, hehe).

Cheers! 😉

• Upvote 1