Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #34 2020 May-June

Guest Slipper Guyquad
21 minutes ago, mike r said:

Leora was already crying in bed after she came home at 02:15, this morning.  After a telephone call on the toilet,  she went to bed and started crying .

I saw that too Sir. She was crying after the call in the toilet and looked very upset. But now she is changing from laughing and smiling with Malia to looking sad again. Her emotions look all over the place today.

il y a 11 minutes, mike r a dit :

Leora pleurait déjà au lit après son retour à la maison à 02h15, ce matin. Après un appel téléphonique aux toilettes, elle est allée se coucher et a commencé à pleurer.

sans doute paul pour lui dire que c était fini entre eux

41 minutes ago, Concour1 said:

RLC is really a 24/7 job.  It's also being in a fishbowl if you will.  Leora has been doing this for 5 or 6 years.  That's a long time in my opinion to deal with the whole concept. 

yep and the strain at times must be somewhat brutal mentally in ways that those that don't live in a fish bowl can not understand. 

in the past, it might have been a hoot to catch a woman naked or playing and the board would light up, lol.

Leora made the uncommon, common and then very common to the point where she's damned if she does and damed if she doesn't to kick her out for going out, lol.

heck, with some of the crazy but entertaining writings in this forum, I hope everyone can agree on one thing

that she does cum most of the time, yeah I'm hoping for the positive lol

and when she bends over, I can only think, lube and push gently

Concour, I concur lol

Edited by peking
adding my other saying
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

She may well say exactly the same " good riddance " to you, 'cause I dont think she is going anywhere......😸

That’s true, I do agree that she isn’t going anywhere...especially if anywhere is referring to her apartment.