Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

37 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Everybody already knows that the tenants of RLC would really have to fuck up to be booted out.  Tenants are there to stay unless they choose to move on and that's the bottom line!!

Harley, I totally agree with your second sentence. 

But there are newbies present who,possibly have not seen some of the actions of tenants. That lead to police involvement, regarding tenants activities. Causing RLC to step in.

That being the case, I can not agree with the "everybody" factor of your first sentence. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Harley, I totally agree with your second sentence. 

But there are newbies present who,possibly have not seen some of the actions of tenants. That lead to police involvement  regarding tenants activities. Causing RLC to step in.

That being the case, I can not agree with the "everybody" factor of your first sentence. 

Point well taken and you are correct sir.  I should have said that most of the forum knows instead of everybody knows...thanks for pointing that out!

• Thanks 1

Vor 10 Minuten sagte Alladino:

Beweist das nicht nur mein mein? Leora ist mir egal, weder positiv noch negativ.

Es ist das Prinzip, über das ich spreche. 

and again and again......you have now "visited" all the apt ???  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

I also don't think it's certain that Leora has a BF and I also know that it can take a little while until he visits the apartment, if he exists. However, one thing is clear, the probability for a new BF in her life increases with every week she spends the nights somewhere else (or come back very late very often). If she would just party, it would be very likely that she would take her best friend with her ...

Anyway, I was never a fan of shows in general. Not only these silly pseudo-lesbian shows but also all the other shows Leora had done. Consequently, I'm not interested in the wishes of the viewers that want to see shows. RLC should be about what Leora would do if there were no cameras. That is what RLC pretend to be. That is what I want to see, a fair view into her private life, not a show. 

Time to close down this apartment eh Dildo?  It's not working for you, so just like you wanted in the GOV apartments close it and deny everyone. :dodgy:

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I can see there is a big difference in Leora in the last 24 hours. We all saw last night how distraught she was since getting that call, but now she has that smiley face again as she is back to messaging. That seems to indicate to me that the problem was down to something back home rather than in Prague. I had a feeling the call was from home due to the time difference for example. She was so upset and sad but all things considered i do not think it has anything to do with her life there now. I accept being totally wrong but she is very different today in comparison and i do not think whatever it was is affecting what she has there.

4 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I can see there is a big difference in Leora in the last 24 hours. We all saw last night how distraught she was since getting that call, but now she has that smiley face again as she is back to messaging. That seems to indicate to me that the problem was down to something back home rather than in Prague. I had a feeling the call was from home due to the time difference for example. She was so upset and sad but all things considered i do not think it has anything to do with her life there now. I accept being totally wrong but she is very different today in comparison. 

Vero, ma magari ha ripreso ad usare il telefono per altri motivi. In fondo un telefono non lo usi per messaggiare con una sola persona.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

True, but maybe he went back to using the phone for other reasons. After all, you don't use a phone to text with one person.

Very true Sir but i am just comparing how sad she was last night to looking happy again tonight. She is more like her usual self. It looks more to me that someone may have had bad news from home rather than anything regarding where she is now.

2 minutes ago, Concour1 said:

Leora garde sa chatte à l'abri 🙂

Elle doit se remettre dans le bon sens en attendant les deux belle en petite tenue j aime beaucoup, Malia nous a offert de magnifiques spectacle pendant qlq jour j espère que ça va allée de mieux en mieux 

24 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Very true Sir but i am just comparing how sad she was last night to looking happy again tonight. She is more like her usual self. It looks more to me that someone may have had bad news from home rather than anything regarding where she is now.

Se era successo qualcosa a casa probabilmente oggi sarebbe a prepararsi le valige. Avrà litigato col bf, anche perché con Paul ha già litigato 😂