Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I would have no problem with her leaving the project. Just because of the silly pseudo lesbian shows Leora puts on there. 

The rest is actually a problem for RLC, as they claim to provide a view into the private life of the residents. If Leora can't even manage to bring her BF to the apartment, it makes even less sense to keep her in the project. 

The whole thing is honestly a matter of principle. I don't think Leora herself is very interesting.

Obviously RLC has no problem with what happens in this apartment or she would have been gone long ago. Instead she has been trending in the top thumbnails now going seven years. Apparently she is doing something right. I suggest you write to RLC and file a complaint about the pseudo lesbian shows. Let me know how that works out.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Obviously RLC has no problem with what happens in this apartment or she would have been gone long ago. Instead she has been trending in the top thumbnails now going seven years. Apparently she is doing something right. I suggest you write to RLC and file a complaint about the pseudo lesbian shows. Let me know how that works out.

Everybody already knows that the tenants of RLC would really have to fuck up to be booted out.  Tenants are there to stay unless they choose to move on and that's the bottom line!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I was just responding to what someone else said about Leora. 

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I was just responding to what someone else said about Leora. 

That's fine, but you quoted me in addressing what someone else said. Should you not have quoted the person who you are responding to?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DontAsk said:

I'm 50 years old, and I never did understand women or their behaviours. This doesn't help! She left in a bathrobe, then came back, dressed and left again. I am seriously confused as to what the hell this girl is doing. 

Dumping the trash !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Pepe said:

That's fine, but you quoted me in addressing what someone else said. Should you not have quoted the person who you are responding to?

WTF?!? You responded to a comment I gave @jimbo4. I guess I can answer that, can't I?

43 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I would have no problem with her leaving the project. Just because of the silly pseudo lesbian shows Leora puts on there. 

The rest is actually a problem for RLC, as they claim to provide a view into the private life of the residents. If Leora can't even manage to bring her BF to the apartment, it makes even less sense to keep her in the project. 

The whole thing is honestly a matter of principle. I don't think Leora herself is very interesting.

So are you a subscriber again--??????   If not---your opinion on this does not matter. because you cannot see what she does or does not do. --  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

WTF?!? You responded to a comment I gave @jimbo4. I guess I can answer that, can't I?

Screenshot_20200602-133358.thumb.png.75bcdc4280b22c20b83f7ad9e132167a.png

Looks like you quoted me, but hey maybe these old eyes are just seeing things that aren't there.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, happyone said:

So are you a subscriber again--??????   If not---your opinion on this does not matter. because you cannot see what she does or does not do. --  

Doesn't that just prove my point. I do not care about Leora, neither positive nor negative.

It's the principle that i am talking about. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1