Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

55 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I ran into CamCaps February 2013. Pre-Maya. I'm not faulting you for your opinion, either. I think RLC has wandered too far from it's original mission statement. I am sorry things have worked out for Leora in such a strange fashion. I felt the same way about Nora when she showed up again at the Barc girl apartments. At lot of artistic & talented women have disappeared from or been reduced to near Chaturbate status at RLC. ☹️

Since I refuse to subscribe to RLC, I only click on it to find out if people moved in or out of the apartments, or to verify a comment that was posted on our site. As a result, I am stuck with only distant memories of Leora when she painted, made dolls, played with her dog, read real books, and got pizza from the lucky pizza delivery guy.

50 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

OMG Maya was my favorite in the early days. I loved her personality. Not one to smile a lot or appear happy all the time she still danced to her own music and I enjoyed her for it. It bothered me more after her split with her husband and I never took to the new guy but my memories of her were special.

And now for those who yearn for the days when RLC was different and those fond memories of girls long gone.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

If you are new, you may have missed the best time of RLC. Until a year ago RLC had almost three times as many apartments as now. Most of the apartments were in russia with a lot of really interesting people.  At that time RLC had residents who even without shows had exciting events every now and then. Just because they had an interesting life.

Leora is a really bad case. She moved away from Russia just for this apartment. Actually, a very sad story I think. Especially at first it was really pathetic to see her all alone in this apartment giving a 24/7 cam show. There was some hope when Malia moved in, but in the meantime Leora got this girl to do these robot-like shows too. 

The best apartments in RLC, however, were those where there were many guests and really a lot of private life to see. Due to the higher number of real apartments there was also almost always something going on. If someone writes here now there are 9 other apartments, I can only laugh. Two thirds of them are more or less just Shows apartments without a real view into the life of the residents. Especially the GOV Apartments, where the girls are moved from their actual home for a short stay to give almost only these pseudo lesbian shows. 

Now RLC has become an overpriced supplier of cheap goods. They have hardly any real apartments left and make it even worse by trying to compose the emptiness through shows, which leads to even less real content. 

Thanks Alladino, I'm new here but been watching RLC for approx 4 years now. I agree that there was more content before. Except for Leora, the other appartments don't offer much. I did like Kylie and Rus while Viola visited.