Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I remember her talking on Skype to a woman in Apt 2 but only on the phone in the living room, did she have the tablet back then too though? I can't remember now.

As for toys, one i always recall was the one that squeaked - The one belonging to the dog who would chew on it at the wrong moments!!😆

Reply to Concour 1.

At first i thought something might happen tonight, but Leora wont stay off her goddamn phone. Malia has been completely ignored, and I don't think Leora has a clue how rude she is being to her best friend. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to Concour 1.

At first i thought something might happen tonight, but Leora wont stay off her goddamn phone. Malia has been completely ignored, and I don't think Leora has a clue how rude she is being to her best friend. 

I'm glad you have it all figured out.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to Concour 1.

that goofy bullshit every time ... they're just going to eat

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Reply to Xarvaz.

Now they are eating, but what I said in my post was happening. Its just my opinion but if your phone is more important than the person you are with, that is being rude.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jetlag8 said:

Reply to Xarvaz.

Now they are eating, but what I said in my post was happening. Its just my opinion but if your phone is more important than the person you are with, that is being rude.

just two girls relaxing in bed, they are not obligated to each other or to us, Leora does not have to entertain Malia and vice versa, I like to watch whether something happens or not

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to Xarvaz.

Are they attached at the hip that they must be in touch or talking 24/7?

• Like 2

guys VHTV fan here, i could not resist from speaking my mind. i'm very impress the loyalty of the people towoards Leora it is simply impresive, if you take into account that Leora has nothing amazing nor she does something extraordinary, on the contrary she is someone you would not notice in the street,i guess here comes the quote from Antoine de saint-exupéry " its the time you have spent with the rose that makes it unique among all the roses" still i want to give you all credits for the loyalty you have,its not eassy being there month after month when most of the times nothing interesting happens.

i wonder how Leora didnt think ever to troll you 😄 😄 like with such a huge fan base analysing every single move she does and face expretion  i would love to see her do some trolling 😄 like i dont know in the midle of the night she stands and stares on a wall in the darkness, or pretend sleep walking , or some random exorsim shit 😄 😄 and see the chaos and madness unveiling here 😄

but anyway thank you for the matterial that you all wright,even as a vhtv fan, i enjoy sometimes coming here and reading all the crazy  theories 🙂

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1