Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

16 minutes ago, moreau said:

the marks on the knees is typical of a person who has been sodomized on the carpet 

😹😹😹 You must tell us all about your experience sometime!!.......It looks to me consistent with a person who has tripped over and grazed themself on the pavement....But then what do I know? I have never been sodomized on the carpet. and strangely enough niether has Leora I don't believe 😾

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

maybe if us newbies were treated with a bit more respect we might stick around a bit longer. ive been following leora for over 4 years on and off but coz ive only been on cc a couple of months does that mean i dont know anything about her. 

If as you say you have been watching Leora on and off for four years, there was I presume something about her you liked, otherwise you wouldn't have returned. If you were disrespected by another member of the forum it could only have been because of a remark you made that he/she disagreed with, things can get a little heated on here sometimes but the secret is to not take it too personal...Everyone has an opinion and it wouldn't do for everyone to agree on everything would it.

If you show respect you will generally receive it back ( no guarantee though 😹 ) But if you make a remark that is interpreted as disrespectful, sarcastic, personal or aggressive, then you would be inviting a similar reponse. 

From your profile I notice that you joined CC in February 2018.....Hardly constitutes a Newbie does it? and from 138 posts you have 118 likes....Not a sign of disrepect in figures like that mate.😸

• Like 3

Good afternoon beautiful girls so cute so good 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

Good afternoon 

good evening 

Good Morning 

A great happy day with joy 

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀

Good working day for everyone 

🐈😘

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

If as you say you have been watching Leora on and off for four years, there was I presume something about her you liked, otherwise you wouldn't have returned. If you were disrespected by another member of the forum it could only have been because of a remark you made that he/she disagreed with, things can get a little heated on here sometimes but the secret is to not take it too personal...Everyone has an opinion and it wouldn't do for everyone to agree on everything would it.

If you show respect you will generally receive it back ( no guarantee though 😹 ) But if you make a remark that is interpreted as disrespectful, sarcastic, personal or aggressive, then you would be inviting a similar reponse. 

From your profile I notice that you joined CC in February 2018.....Hardly constitutes a Newbie does it? and from 138 posts you have 118 likes....Not a sign of disrepect in figures like that mate.😸

thanks for ur response. if u get a minute go to topic #34 page 30 and u will see why i said that