Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

Guest Slipper Guyquad
16 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Slipper, yes you’re absolutely correct. In many situations of disappointment or when something happens that you feel is out of your control people will get upset and say things as a form of venting. Since this forum is a place where Leora’s followers and supporters gather with all were commiserating together which fanned the flames 🔥 of our mutual feelings of frustration. In reality, the negative comments over the past week about Leora on the surface appeared as hatred, but in reality it is because they are very passionate about her and genuinely missed seeing her. Unfortunately, watching Malia does not fill the void of her presence. Hopefully, in the future when followers are posting feedback it is something that both views need to be taken into consideration. 🙂

I always make sure that i construct what i say to make sense and explain what i mean without being rude or selfish. And this what we are talking about is, in very simple terms, is seeing something that you really enjoy and look forward to and if it goes you say "Aww damn! I was really really enjoying that!" Very much like when people get disappointed when a favourite of theirs leaves the project. Its the same kind of thing. Some of the stuff that has been written recently about other 'topics' has been really over the top! Stuff i did not and wont get into. I do think that it can be too easy to lump things in together as criticism combined when they are very different things. And if someone says that they miss something then that shows they are a real fan which can only be positive. Oh and i do disagree on one thing - Malia does fill the void for me! Last Tuesday and Friday i was captivated! 

Anyway bollocks to everything I'm 99 and a century on the 4th the of July that must ring a bell to the old usa  but will I get a letter from the queen  if   I reach 100      leora that is I hope so  a signed photo would be nice with a photo of black dildo up the arse and white one up the Pussey thank you your servant chris

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

😹😹😹 You must tell us all about your experience sometime!!.......It looks to me consistent with a person who has tripped over and grazed themself on the pavement....But then what do I know? I have never been sodomized on the carpet. and strangely enough niether has Leora I don't believe 😾

Just curious... where have you been sodomized then? 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, gomer said:

True dat.  I've been watching since before they got Eva and before Maya ruined her thigh with that awful tattoo.

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

that ain't no shit!

He didn't say it was shit--he said it was an awful tattoo !!! 😏🤣

Maya is an artist. They do strange things, like collect tattoos and make spooky looking manikins. It was her choice.

I remember Leora got a temporary henna tattoo once and everybody at CC came unglued, pissed and moaned, and utterly flipped out...she must have gotten a good laugh out of that...

Myself, I don't like needles so I'm unblemished except for the scars I've inadvertently earned by being a klutz.

3be98488234aa64af8f2a6163a92bbbc.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3