Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

4 minutes ago, hoppity hooper said:

I think there maybe a lot of people like myself who have watched for years but never posted at this forum. So someone new here doesn't mean they they don;t know what has happened before now,and have some idea of what Leora is about.

True dat.  I've been watching since before they got Eva and before Maya ruined her thigh with that awful tattoo.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

belle ragazze così carine così brave 

Leora e Malia e una ragazza sexy 

👸 👸 👯

Un grande bacio e un abbraccio per tutte le donne sono speciali così carini 

🐈

😘 🤝

Dobbiamo coccolare e dare affetto 

🐈 😘

Good afternoon Filipe, a beautiful and happy day to you too friend ...😘🐈

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

It is very much a case of finding something beautiful to watch and then it just disappears. I know many many fans loved it because of how well it did in the views etc. So when anything like that stops all of a sudden people will feel disappointed. It can often be taken though as an insult or critique about the people involved and it is not. There is nothing like that at all but it is often seen that way. In fact it is the opposite. Not criticism but sadness. If people watch something they find so great then when it no longer happens it is not so great! And of course there is NO demand or call for them to do it either, none at all. Simply a case of seeing something over a number of weeks which then is no longer there. Obviously few would expect something 'Big' to happen again, but it was more the build up that was tantalising over these weeks, all that close up physical interaction that was well loved. And i am sure it meant a lot to the girls themselves. But  if a choice has been made to stop then we must respect that.

Slipper, yes you’re absolutely correct. In many situations of disappointment or when something happens that you feel is out of your control people will get upset and say things as a form of venting. Since this forum is a place where Leora’s followers and supporters gather with all were commiserating together which fanned the flames 🔥 of our mutual feelings of frustration. In reality, the negative comments over the past week about Leora on the surface appeared as hatred, but in reality it is because they are very passionate about her and genuinely missed seeing her. Unfortunately, watching Malia does not fill the void of her presence. Hopefully, in the future when followers are posting feedback it is something that both views need to be taken into consideration. 🙂

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Slipper, yes you’re absolutely correct. In many situations of disappointment or when something happens that you feel is out of your control people will get upset and say things as a form of venting. Since this forum is a place where Leora’s followers and supporters gather with all were commiserating together which fanned the flames 🔥 of our mutual feelings of frustration. In reality, the negative comments over the past week about Leora on the surface appeared as hatred, but in reality it is because they are very passionate about her and genuinely missed seeing her. Unfortunately, watching Malia does not fill the void of her presence. Hopefully, in the future when followers are posting feedback it is something that both views need to be taken into consideration. 🙂

👍