Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

Just now, mike r said:

if it is no business, this forum shouldn't excist , every one keep their meaning and opinions to theirself  and only watch what is going on in the app, ..... awkard

That is all you pay for access to the cameras nothing else. I defy you to show me one thing from RLC that says any different.

• Like 4

Reply to Pepe.

If this guy was a friend of both girls then why did Malia seem so uncomfortable around him. But there is a better question, if he was a friend of Leora's in russia why is it that he just happens to be in Prague now?

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Pepe said:

The guy all you keep referring to is friend of both the girls from back in Russia. Malia being upset was because she was on the phone with her mother before she broke down. My guess is that she is home sick and missing her family.

Leora did nothing to cause any of this BS people keep trying to propagate.

The guy was drunk and got a little handsy with Malia she handled it the best she could.

It's no one's business what Leora does outside of the apartment. She owes no one anything.

I'm going to have to agree with @jimbo4

a

so its ok the amount of time shes been spending outside the apartment when shes  payed to be in the apartment

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, jetlag8 said:

Reply to Pepe.

If this guy was a friend of both girls then why did Malia seem so uncomfortable around him. But there is a better question, if he was a friend of Leora's in russia why is it that he just happens to be in Prague now?

Uncomfortable I think not many times before the drinking  Malia was playful with him I would have to re-watch to give specifics.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Who said they just met I've only heard that from the forum gossipers. No lies where told by the girls

The forum member who translated her conversation with Malia at the breakfast table said Leora said that... and that he lived nearby with his mother, etc.

37 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

I Agree with everything you said jimbo4 you at least know what you are talking about

I try to say it as I see it. I'm by any standard not always right, but if I am wrong I have no problem admitting it.....My personal treatment of Leora has not been as kind as it could have been.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

That is all you pay for access to the cameras nothing else. I defy you to show me one thing from RLC that says any different.

rlc  and camcaps forum are two different sites !

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

so its ok the amount of time shes been spending outside the apartment when shes  payed to be in the apartment

Absolutely she has no obligation to you, me or anyone else here to anything other than live day to day. If she wants to go out every day so be it. If you're not happy cancel your membership.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

I have read most of the posts about all of this and the things subscribers are asking for is that the actors act on stage. And that the actors not harm other actors in the process. What's so hard about that?

• Upvote 1

Just now, philo said:

I have read most of the posts about all of this and the things subscribers are asking for is that the actors act on stage. And that the actors not harm other actors in the process. What's so hard about that?

Acting 😁 call it what you want. No actors was harmed in the filming of the previous video aforementioned.

• Like 5

This may be a new issue for Leora's apartment, but trust me, it has been an ongoing theme since Kammi and Kristy and all in between. They ,and all the others had to make a choice and most decided to bring their boyfriends on camera. Now it's not even a thing anymore. Kammi at first resisted the most, but later had the RLC record for most different guys screwed on camera. Later Kristy caught up with her and passed her. No Joke.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1