Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

The beehive is trying to flip the issue. The issue is not about Leora's freedom or liberty. Maybe she should stay away every night instead of just a few nights a week and see how that works out for her.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

The beehive is trying to flip the issue. The issue is not about Leora's freedom or liberty. Maybe she should stay away every night instead of just a few nights a week and see how that works out for her.

She's going no where. No beehive is flipping  anything. If you don't like what's happening and want her gone complain to RLC then let me know how that works out for you.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, philo said:

You want the translator's name? Why don't you just read the past posts like the rest of us do when we want to find out something?

I don't need to read anything to know what's happening.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Gee Wiz gents "Calm the Farm Down"

I've never read so much crap and theories since " who assassinated JFK"

What about writing about what you see and real facts? Not made up "bull-dust" 

Leora been here for 7 years she has stayed the course. I personally don't see her leaving anytime soon.

P.S sorry about the Australian slang, get a cold stubby out of the fridge and relax.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Gee Wiz gents "Calm the Farm Down"

I've never read so much crap and theories since " who assassinated JFK"

What about writing about what you see and real facts? Not made up "bull-dust" 

Leora been here for 7 years she has stayed the course. I personally don't see her leaving anytime soon.

P.S sorry about the Australian slang, get a cold stubby out of the fridge and relax.

When you said cold stubby at first I thought  you had been watching my cam again. 😂

• Haha 1