Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

1 minute ago, philo said:

This may be a new issue for Leora's apartment, but trust me, it has been an ongoing theme since Kammi and Kristy and all in between. They ,and all the others had to make a choice and most decided to bring their boyfriends on camera. Now it's not even a thing anymore. Kammi at first resisted the most, but later had the RLC record for most different guys screwed on camera. Later Kristy caught up with her and passed her. No Joke.

Leora is not any of the following girls. She's going no where anytime soon.

• Like 7

There is not doubt that the language barrier is an issue as well. Native speakers understand everything that happens on camera while others have to give it their best try and understanding and keeping up. There is also a lot lost in translation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, philo said:

There is not doubt that the language barrier is an issue as well. Native speakers understand everything that happens on camera while others have to give it their best try and understanding and keeping up. There is also a lot lost in translation.

She don't speak it, but she knows English fairly well and what she doesn't know Google translate helps.

• Like 3

Just now, Pepe said:

Leora is not any of the following girls. She's going no where anytime soon.

I was trying to be kind by not listing them all. Let's just say most all the other apartments are ok with bringing their boyfriends on camera assuming the pass the vetting.

• Upvote 1

I do wonder sometimes if I'm the only descent human being on this forum. 

A woman is crying clearly her heart has been broken for whatever reason. Am I the only one whom hates to see a woman crying and clearly upset?

Too many are dancing on her grave here, crikey feel something for other human being whom is upset.

I can see why the USA and other countries are in a terrible mess if you are you are representing your country values.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

She don't speak it, but she knows English fairly well and what she doesn't know Google translate helps.

All all the women on RLC, I have only heard Masha and Irma speak English on camera.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Absolutely she has no obligation to you, me or anyone else here to anything other than live day to day. If she wants to go out every day so be it. If you're not happy cancel your membership.

I agree and she should continue doing what she is doing. 

Just now, daerjohn2015 said:
Wouldn't all that drama be between her and Paul?
Zou al dat dramma niet tussen haar en Paul zijn?

Her and Paul are not together anymore he's moved to the friend zone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1