Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

8 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Leora, she's going through a bit of a rough patch, she came back, dressed quickly and went out, while she was on the phone with a man, I only understood "cappuccino".

was that a code word or has she gone for a coffee lol

• Haha 2

I'm 50 years old, and I never did understand women or their behaviours. This doesn't help! She left in a bathrobe, then came back, dressed and left again. I am seriously confused as to what the hell this girl is doing. 

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

What a sad bunch a perverts we have all become. Step back and look at ourselves...We are supposed to be grown men who in some cases hold or have held responsible position's in society. We, many of us at least have watched this girl blossom from a shy pretty youngster into a beautiful woman, who has by and large given the majority of us a huge amount of pleasure over the seven years we have known her...and during that time she has rode the blows both small and large that have been rained at her by various factions, including me sometimes on this forum, and life in general, and survived to become a strong independent person in her own right.

As happens in many situations in life, we build people up only to slam them down when it suit's...I personally have had times when I have been dissatisfied with the way I perceived Leora was heading and made it known, not deliberately to hurt her as an individual personally, but to express what I thought was a valid point of view....Ignorant to the fact that as much as people like Leora shake the criticism off and say it doesn't bother them, it does eventually wear them down.

I think that there are a combination of events that have occured in her life recently that have come together like a " Perfect Storm " filling her with anxiety, fear, bewilderment, happiness and great sadness...And we, the people who are supposed to appreciate her have sat back and watched her flounder , whilst making up stories and putting our own interpretations to facts that NONE of us apart from Leora are fully aware of.

To suit ourselves we have turned her from victim to villain by the touch of a PC keyboard....The maxim of " live and let live " has been discarded because we though we owned her....We don't !!

Give her a break guys, back off and give her breathing space...None of us know what she is going through, all we have done is form an opinion from little scraps of nebulous information and turned it on her....Without any consideration for her feelings..........It's beginning to take on the form of bullying....Not nice, clever or desirable ..

Why do you think Leora give a damn about what people in this forum say? Even if she would do that, criticism of her lack of involvement in the project is not criticism of her as a person but of the concept of RLC with this apartment. 

How many more of these silly pseudo-lesbian shows are there to be seen in this apartment, until finally everyone here realizes that the girls are bullshitting you? 

The problem was never that leora can't always be in the apartment, as this is completely normal. The problem is that Leora doesn't give a real insight into her private life, but rather puts on a kind of show. This is a problem that has now reached many apartments in RLC. Starting with the superficial bullshit in GOV.