Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

Perhaps when Leora gets over her state of gloom we’ll be able to gain a better understanding of what happened. Women will most likely comfort one another in a situation where one of them has been mistreated or hurt. I don’t see that much empathy coming from Malia which tells me she feels that Leora must have deserved whatever situation transpired. As I watched Leora’s self pity upon herself throughout the day I can’t help but remember the wise words of my Grandmother, “What goes around comes around”. 👵 😉

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Malheureusement Leora a été battu la nuit dernière et je doutes fort qu'elle se doutait qu'elle finirait avec des coups... J'espère juste qu'ils ne l'ont pas trop molesté  pauvre petite... Faire attention à qui l'on rencontre de nos jours... Pauvre petite... C'est navrant... L'on est loin des excès de colère de Paul... L'on parle d'agression rien de moins... J'ai vus les marques dans le coup des deux côtés et aussi de gros echymoses sur les deux genoux... C'est sûr, un ou des salauds lui ont fait passer un mauvais quart d'heure, soyez-en certain...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

maybe she was not beaten at all. these marks are also consistent with sex. some people are getting their rocks off with chocking, that explains the neck bruises and as for the knees, good old carpet burns. she did not look like someone who had been beaten when she came in that morning.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, donearl72 said:

Yeah, she was in good spirits this morning when she came in. Her behavior did indicated anything was wrong. But the choking thing is prob on the money, she is a freak. 

She never did let Paul fuck her ass, wonder if the boy toy did?

• Haha 2

Well, as we are all making things up, how about she is working in a brothel for a bunch of White Slavers who have now set their sights on Malia and will only let Leora go when she delivers Malia to them? This is as believable as a lot of the bullshit being posted on here nowadays!

• Like 6
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, DontAsk said:

She never did let Paul fuck her ass, wonder if the boy toy did?

That is true, but she always used a toy, so she must like it. Then again, I do not think she liked Paul much, he was too busy on his computer. She did love that dog, wonder what happened to his yappie ass. 

30 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Well, as we are all making things up, how about she is working in a brothel for a bunch of White Slavers who have now set their sights on Malia and will only let Leora go when she delivers Malia to them? This is as believable as a lot of the bullshit being posted on here nowadays!

Your story is so full of shit, JJ. Obviously the slavers were secretly working for Malia and Malia covertly made her way into living with Leora in order to gain her trust and deliver her to them. I'm the one that cracked the code!

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Perhaps when Leora gets over her state of gloom we’ll be able to gain a better understanding of what happened. Women will most likely comfort one another in a situation where one of them has been mistreated or hurt. I don’t see that much empathy coming from Malia which tells me she feels that Leora must have deserved whatever situation transpired. As I watched Leora’s self pity upon herself throughout the day I can’t help but remember the wise words of my Grandmother, “What goes around comes around”. 👵 😉

Coincidence, my Grandmother said the same words to me in my younger life years.  :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3