Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #36 2020 June

16 minutes ago, scutus said:

My post was on the topic, of the amount of space Pulo Filipe uses. There was absolutely no reference made about the content of any of your post. The reference was to the normal amount of space you require to make your posts.

Neither did I use a superfluous amount words to confuse ones mind. Hmm??

Oh really...well I'll be dog gone. Except you obviously are not. Obviously you have mistaken me as someone who gives a shit about that mutt. Is that short enough for you fido ? If not, too bad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's not the amount of space Puto Felipe uses, it's the number of BS posts!!  I know you are not that stupid as to not see it for yourself.

WE NOW HAVE HARLEY THE SELF APPOINTED CENSOR.   SHAME, SHAME !!!   imo.

for what it is worth, you never seem to have run out of space to make your posts.  just saying 🤣

• Like 4

1 minute ago, scutus said:

WE NOW HAVE HARLEY THE SELF APPOINTED CENSOR.   SHAME, SHAME !!!   imo.

for what it is worth, you never seem to have run out of space to make your posts.  just saying 🤣

you are a supporter, a jockstrap if you will, so no matter what anyone says you will always be there to coddle their nut sack!!

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you are a supporter, a jockstrap if you will, so no matter what anyone says you will always be there to coddle their nut sack!!

That is absolutely correct.  I will use you as my current concern. Seriously yours is a perfect example, of one that needs some support. 

That, I think, is apparent to all who are looking at this page. Be careful, Please !!!  😊

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Guy's!! Is all this bickering totally necessary ?  All of you let it go for fuck's sake, otherwise it will all escalate to ridiculous proportions ...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scutus said:

That is absolutely correct.  I will use you as my current concern. Seriously yours is a perfect example, of one that needs some support. 

That, I think, is apparent to all who are looking at this page. Be careful, Please !!!  😊

LOL be careful of what, exposing those of you for who they truly are!!

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Guy's!! Is all this bickering totally necessary ?  All of you let it go for fuck's sake, otherwise it will all escalate to ridiculous proportions ...

Jimbo, contrary to what belief you may think I have of you, I actually like you and Puto and Scutus and I only made a prudent point about the excessive spamming of one individual and it has lead you to make this last post.  What I said was right and called for!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL be careful of what, exposing those of you for who they truly are!!

Your previously mentioned  " Nutsack " sir !!!😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's kind of like you stating that your avatar is of the terrier family....anyone with half a brain can see that that dog is of the Hound family!!

by the way, i didn't say nutsack, i said nut sack!!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Jimbo, contrary to what belief you may think I have of you, I actually like you and Puto and Scutus and I only made a prudent point about the excessive spamming of one individual and it has lead you to make this last post.  What I said was right and called for!!

I appreciate what you are saying Harley, but just as you think it was "right and called for", so too was mine I think....And directed at all three of you.

• Like 1