Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #37 2020 June

9 minutes ago, King Lear said:

Bon, LEORA een une nouvelle vie hors de l'appartement, c'est bon pour elle.

Mais vis à vis de ses fidèles partisants elle devrait nous présenter la personne avec qui elle découche.

we don't even know if that person exists and we have nothing to do with that either, we don't know anything beyond that door and that's how it should be, you pay for the apartment and not for the outside

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I just want and wish her all the respect and happiness she wants and deserves. I am glad to see her going out and doing what she wants. Like I said it's frustrating not understanding why the change has been going on for so long.  As for being away from Paul that is a good thing in my opinion. She needs to be herself but not loose the revenue of why she is her at the same time. As I always say.

"THANK YOU FOR SHARING"

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

people also don't understand that when Leora was alone there was no one to talk and do things with, it was dead quiet and often empty, Malia brought life and what we have now is the best of both, I like these girls and hope they stay for a long time, just hope leora doesn't forget who her best friend is like last time.

• Like 5

Of all the cruel bastards
Who've badgered and battered me,
You are the cruelest of all!
Can't you see what your gentle
Insanities do to me?
Rob me of anger and give me despair! Blows and abuse
I can take and give back again,
Tenderness I cannot bear!

If one chooses to work in the sex industry, it is necessary to develop a skin thickness to deal with hormone enraged studs.  Yes, she is a human and deserves the same respect any of us do.  Her choice of activities make her the mare on the other side of the fence from a horny stallion.  Nothing is more irrational than a stallion with a boner and no way to get relief.  If she does not develop the callouses necessary to deal with such irrationality, maybe she should find a new line of endeavor.  If she is a fragile flower, perhaps it would be best for her to go back to Paul, bake cookies and stop putting her heels in her ears for money.  I hope she continues doing just what she is doing now, but I'm a selfish bastard who realizes that her life and mine meet only on this screen as a sex aid.  I wish her to do what's best for her in the long run without regard for what a bunch of horny, delusional reprobates demand of her. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Watcher212 said:

I just want and wish her all the respect and happiness she wants and deserves. I am glad to see her going out and doing what she wants. Like I said it's frustrating not understanding why the change has been going on for so long.  As for being away from Paul that is a good thing in my opinion. She needs to be herself but not loose the revenue of why she is her at the same time. As I always say.

"THANK YOU FOR SHARING"

Some have gotten so used to her bating every single day sometimes multiple times a day. Now she's returning to the old days. When if something happened twice a week we were lucky. She comes to the new apartment alone and there is nothing to stop her from doing it when ever she wanted to. Malia comes along and pretty much her option where to bate dwindle to one room. Now we have moved to possibly another new chapter.

Being critical is fine, but you can't expect her to be there 24\7.

No one has any idea of what goes on outside of the apartment and it's no one's business.

This was not directed at you watcher.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, gomer said:

Of all the cruel bastards
Who've badgered and battered me,
You are the cruelest of all!
Can't you see what your gentle
Insanities do to me?
Rob me of anger and give me despair! Blows and abuse
I can take and give back again,
Tenderness I cannot bear!

La Mancha and Don !....Superb start to a Sunday morning..😸

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I just want to make sure she knows I am not be disrespectful Pepe, and she knows the ones like us who have been here from the beginning with her  are going to be there for her going forward. I for one really look forward to being able to watch her share, when there is a longer than normal dry spell because of life events for her it gets frustrating.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1