Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #37 2020 June

23 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:
It is said a lot that Leora has a new boyfriend, but I don't understand that she will come home at 3 a.m. Why not stay with her boyfriend all night and come home in the morning?

Because he lives with his parents, and the relationship is still quite recent for that to happen ... however she was out (supposedly with him) for about 11 hours ... not enough ????

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:
It is said a lot that Leora has a new boyfriend, but I don't understand that she will come home at 3 a.m. Why not stay with her boyfriend all night and come home in the morning?

È quello che dico anche io. Forse non lo fa perché Malia non riesce a dormire da sola, chi lo sa... 

il y a 27 minutes, daerjohn2015 a dit :

How would it be with Eva? he was sick, wasn't he?

As I said, I hope not but somebody said on here that she was talking on the pone about a dog with a tumour, IF it was Eva (which I really don't know), then it would've been very sad news. Enough to make anyone cry.

10 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Because he lives with his parents, and the relationship is still quite recent for that to happen ... however she was out (supposedly with him) for about 11 hours ... not enough ????

12 ore fuori casa? Non so quale sia la situazione a Praga ma in questo periodo non è che ci sia molto da fare fuori casa a parte andare in qualche pub. E non penso che per 12 ore stia a casa di questa persona se questo convive con i parenti. 

58 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Hi Aussie
How are you???
And the  "cheeky little dog" is sick, again ... Leora says that Eva always gets tumors in the summer, but now the situation is worrying her a lot ....

I'm good thanks and it means the world to me that you care enough to ask after me.

Oh no, I had no idea poor Eva is sick, She must be getting older too. We all love our animals and look after them. I'm sure Paul is taking good care of Eva.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

just a party with friends or do you think a smart young woman like Leora goes to bed or even kisses with someone she just knows during this virus time, it is not as complicated as it seems

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Whatever your opinion of her is is  immaterial, the same as mine...What is material is that she is shown some semblance of respect...That's not a lot to ask is it? 

Thanks for the new moniker....I rather like it.

Respect must be earned and is a 2 way thing.

• Like 1