Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #38 2020 June

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I will give another honest opinion knowing Leora as I think I do she is almost always in charge although it may appear the other way. It's just a vibe I get form watching so long.

I would love to see this all go further. Hell who wouldn't,well except E. I was wrong in my initial thought that nothing would ever happen and I hope I am wrong again saying this as much as we seen tonight is all we will ever see.

I must clarify as i think i confused someone before with my wording, in that when i say Malia 'takes the lead', i mean that she usually is the one who gives more and is happy to do so. But this weekend it looked like Leora was giving more back than usual and that is what may have taken her by surprise. But she of course loves it all, who wouldn't!! And yes, it would be a spectacular moment for these two to do whatever it would be. But there is no doubt that they are experiencing something in the air....And it is fascinating to watch.

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

I must clarify as i think i confused someone before with my wording in that when i say Malia takes the lead, i mean that she usually is the one who gives more and is happy to do so. But this weekend it looked like Leora was giving more back than usual and that is what may have taken her by surprise. But she of course loves it all, who wouldn't!! And yes, it would be a spectacular moment for these two to do whatever it would be. But there is no doubt that they are experiencing something in the air....

I understand what you mean. It could be Leora is opening up more to the idea therefore feeling more relaxed with the situation. She is used to working by herself even when she was with Paul she was almost always the one initiated sex and then had to take care of herself during or after.

• Like 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I understand what you mean. It could be Leora is opening up more to the idea therefore feeling more relaxed with the situation. She is used to working by herself even when she was with Paul she was almost always the one initiated sex and then had to take care of herself during or after.

I agree. Definitely looks a more relaxed and accepting situation now, and a genuine embracing of emotions. I repeat from before, the massage tonight was at certain times stunning, beautiful yet powerful in its feel and movement. They are totally relaxed in each others company. God love 'em!

21 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I agree. Definitely looks a more relaxed and accepting situation now, and a genuine embracing of emotions. I repeat from before, the massage tonight was at certain times stunning, beautiful yet powerful in its feel and movement. They are totally relaxed in each others company. God love 'em!

I think that this type of situation is dependent on the setting, trust, relaxed mood, company, and mutual attraction,  and all the elements have to gel simultaneously...You can be friends with someone for years but still not know them, everything is part of a learning curve and takes time...”Que Sera Sera“ 😸

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, King Lear said:

Good thinking has spoken. The comments are sweet, but you have to believe them ....... Sometimes I wonder if they are not people paid by the site that we all look at.

Not quite right!  .... I'm actually paid by Leora as her full time publicity agent and tour manager ... The salary is not wonderful but the “perks/ extra’s” are astounding ..

Best job in the world ... And my boss is outstanding ... What more could I wish for? 
😹

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Pas tout à fait juste! .... Je suis en fait payé par Leora en tant qu'agente de publicité à plein temps et gestionnaire de voyages ... Le salaire n'est pas merveilleux mais les "avantages / extra" sont incroyables ..

Le meilleur travail du monde ... Et mon patron est exceptionnel ... Que demander de plus? 
😹

Tout est clair maintenant. Mais ce n'était pas particulièrement dirigé vers vous jimbo, je pense qu'ils se reconnaitront.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

All i was saying Sir is that i get the feel that she is not interested in finding anyone. That is how it looks to me but how is any of us to know. It just seems to me she is ok with how things are for herself. But who knows!!

My intention wasn't to get you upset