Apartment Popularity or Waste of time

HarleyFatboy

Apartments  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which apartment/apartments do you the viewer think is a total waste of time?

• Linda and Tibor
    • Martina and Alberto
    • Carla and Yanai
    • Masha
    • Leora and Malia
    • GOV 1
    • GOV 2
    • Gov 4
    • COV 1
    • COV 2

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

because don't need much for exciting the camcaps gallery,

just need for leora to do a massage with malia and you have 30 pages of bullshit

Bullshit and obsessive nonsense. 

• Like 2

Just now, Jonsey said:

Bullshit and obsessive nonsense. 

but this is the place do the most audience on rlc they are all the time on top cam,  a sad reality

rlc can sleep well for the next 10 years because of this apartment and they know this very well

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

but this is the place do the most audience on rlc they are all the time on top cam,  a sad reality

rlc can sleep well for the next 10 years because of this apartment and they know this very well

Anyone reading the forums and the chat on the other forum know what sells and makes the money. Leora and her friend was only a matter of time, and has been what a lot have wanted for ages. On the other hand, many long term watchers have moved on because of the Bullshit the site has become. 

You have to admit, watching Leora and Malia is a whole lot more interesting than watching the 2 pump chump Paul, hop on and hop off then dash back to his computer. I don't recall ever seeing him get her off. He got his and left her high and dry.

14 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

You have to admit, watching Leora and Malia is a whole lot more interesting than watching the 2 pump chump Paul, hop on and hop off then dash back to his computer. I don't recall ever seeing him get her off. He got his and left her high and dry.

depend for who, watching girls spent their life on the tablet and doing their repeat massage shows not really captive me and they have no social life on cameras too 

i prefer watch a normal couple life like carla/yanai with their friends it's much more interesting in my opinion, there is no future with the apartment of leora/malia this is why i voted for them for a waste of time,

the day leora will find a rich guy she will say bye bye for rlc 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

I don't think I have ever seen Leora have sex with Paul but I know what you say is true according to the posts in the forum.  I hadn't even been paying attention to Leora's apartment in Prague until Malia came along.  It's a pity when a guy doesn't put the girl first and make sure she gets hers!!

• Like 1

On 6/13/2020 at 10:39 PM, Jonsey said:

Number of pages doesn't mean anything. Just look at nonsense that Leora and Malia pages are full of for example. Maybe fans of the others are not so obsessive, and feel the need to discuss and obsess over every little thing. 

Very amusing though 😂

• Like 1