Apartment Popularity or Waste of time

HarleyFatboy

Apartments  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which apartment/apartments do you the viewer think is a total waste of time?

• Linda and Tibor
    • Martina and Alberto
    • Carla and Yanai
    • Masha
    • Leora and Malia
    • GOV 1
    • GOV 2
    • Gov 4
    • COV 1
    • COV 2

21 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi A.S.No thanks,I'll pass😀

BTW when's the best avatar on CC making it's comeback?👍

I don't really know, i was going to try a different one,but when i took the one off i was using it would not let me put Anything back.       😠

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I don't really know, i was going to try a different one,but when i took the one off i was using it would not let me put Anything back.       😠

Same thing happened to me AS.....you are not alone and you are a premium member!

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I tried changing my avatar, too. It didn't work. I suspect we will have a software upgrade soon (I hope so), and that function should start working properly, along with other improvements.

• Like 2

Glad to see the poll and see most users have the same taste as me,sometimes i feel is a lost battle.The top four houses with less votes and therefore the considered most interisting are the ones with more regular,natural routines places.Maybe there still is hope to see a return of rlc of good old days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Glad to see the poll and see most users have the same taste as me,sometimes i feel is a lost battle.The top four houses with less votes and therefore the considered most interisting are the ones with more regular,natural routines places.Maybe there still is hope to see a return of rlc of good old days.

Still a lot that prefer the original concept compared to the staged unrealistic apartments. 

Maybe RealLifeCam will realise this and bring in new tenants once safe to do so. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I'm pretty crap with even the easiest of techy stuff and the last time I tried to change my avatar I logged myself out of CC,but that wonderful gentleman Stone dug me out the shit so now I don't go near it,if it ain't broken and all that!!.

• Haha 1

By the number of posts generated in the threads, you would think that Linda and Tibor would be the greatest waste of time as they have only gotten 13 pages of posts since 1/1/2020 followed by

Martina and Alberto who have gotten only 21 pages since 1/1/2020.   Leora and Malia apartment have generated the most interest in posting in the threads, but they are tied with 2nd as the greatest waste of time. 

So I guess the greatest number of posts means it is more a waste of time--so why post so much??

And the least number of posts means it is not a waste of time---so where is the interest and why not post more if it is not a waste??

Somehow the logic here does not compute 😏

• Upvote 1

Number of pages doesn't mean anything. Just look at nonsense that Leora and Malia pages are full of for example. Maybe fans of the others are not so obsessive, and feel the need to discuss and obsess over every little thing. 

• Like 4

What RLC really needs to do is shut their operation down for 2 or 3 Months.  Get rid of every current tenant they have right from the top to the bottom.  Get all new tenants and get back to the basics of couples like it was when they first began and what made them successful to begin with.  Fuck the Party Girls they are a Dime a Dozen.  All the Tenants have had their day, now it's time to shove them out the door and rebuild.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

What RLC really needs to do is shut their operation down for 2 or 3 Months.  Get rid of every current tenant they have right from the top to the bottom.  Get all new tenants and get back to the basics of couples like it was when they first began and what made them successful to begin with.  Fuck the Party Girls they are a Dime a Dozen.  All the Tenants have had their day now it's time to shove them out the door and rebuild.

However, I see nothing wrong with girls sharing an apartment (like Angie, Emily, et al  or Kristy, Kamila et al were in Russia)  or a single girl or single guy in their own apartment.  What needs to happen is to get back to basics and put a stop to the obvious shows and fake performances.  And do not tell me that is not possible, because that has happened in the past. To be more realistic, just rename to apartments to couple apartments, girl apartments, and/or boy apartments. and eliminate any confusion due to people on vacation concept-    

• Like 2