Apartment Popularity or Waste of time

HarleyFatboy

Apartments  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which apartment/apartments do you the viewer think is a total waste of time?

• Linda and Tibor
    • Martina and Alberto
    • Carla and Yanai
    • Masha
    • Leora and Malia
    • GOV 1
    • GOV 2
    • Gov 4
    • COV 1
    • COV 2

At this point, all of them except for the Couples' houses for me. Although I can see the appeal for some people.

I originally subscribed because RLC provided something that other sites of the same genre didn't (at least at the same level), and that is to display authentic content that did not necessitate a script or any organized event. And ever since the russian purge occured, what has been removed in content has not been replaced and the business focus seemed to have shifted towards a more aggressive approach in sexual nature, therefore planning a lot of stuff around the GOV/COV places. I feel like it became sort of a bad reality tv series.

For me the idea of a build-up that lead to the culmination of the tenants' stories is what made me a fan in the first place. I loved seeing the genuineness in many of these lives whether it could be considered as boring, exciting, sad or happy.

My subscription ran out last week after a few years of being a member, and to be honest I don't miss RLC at all. I do however miss some of the interactions on CC.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I believe most of the current apartments are waste of time, people come to RLC to see reality not to watch movies or staged actions or overacting the real life. 

In other words nobody can blame Martina and Alberto or consider them a waste of time. these two are living the ordinary life and completely ignoring the cameras in their place. So we can value the other apartments starting from M & A ,,

I feel sorry that Leora and her mate have got high negative votes.. I ( maybe WE) loved the old Leora and her authentic performance. At the moment she is over-acting to survive..

(My own point of view) 

PS: The GOV apartments - although İ don't watch them that much - are a total waste of time and the girls behave like professional actresses or models. We keep seeing new / old faces all the time. 

I am sorry if I have offended some members

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Don't think Leora & Malia will ever get together or it would destroy the illusion and the pull to watch would slowly evaporate. Suppose they could bring in Malia version 2 lol but then the myth of Leora would be lost.

Milk the situation for as long as possible. Keeps the will they-won't they scenario. Works well for them and RLC.

paid pay day GIF

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I originally subscribed because RLC provided something that other sites of the same genre didn't (at least at the same level), and that is to display authentic content that did not necessitate a script or any organized event. And ever since the russian purge occured, what has been removed in content has not been replaced and the business focus seemed to have shifted towards a more aggressive approach in sexual nature, therefore planning a lot of stuff around the GOV/COV places. I feel like it became sort of a bad reality tv series.

For me the idea of a build-up that lead to the culmination of the tenants' stories is what made me a fan in the first place. I loved seeing the genuineness in many of these lives whether it could be considered as boring, exciting, sad or happy.

My subscription ran out last week after a few years of being a member, and to be honest I don't miss RLC at all. I do however miss some of the interactions on CC.

Damn. This comment is so right-on. It deserves a Foamy Award of Mother Fucking Excellence if I can find the damn meme somewhere on my 3T Drive of useless RLC crap! This one will have to do for now...

cookie.png

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm pretty bored with RLC right now, especially the GOV apts, which is what I usually watch. But I still really enjoy CC and the banter...wasn't there a question here a while back asking if we'd still post on CC if RLC went down, or was it the other way around? If there was no CC, I doubt I'd tune into RLC very often at all...

Anyway, I voted against all the apts, bar 3...The reasons being

1. I hate the shows, but Id love to see Leora and Malia go that extra mile together, just the once
  2. I'm desperate to see Milena give that great pussy some real TLC
  3. Masha's cleaner intrigues me, and I'd love to see her open up...even just a shower

I'm not even excited at the thought of a new girl/girls coming to B2, because my gut feeling is that we'll have seen them before...

Good morning Naga mate,what does COV,GOV,and B2 stand for?

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Good morning Naga mate,what does COV,GOV,and B2 stand for?

Hi

As far as I know GOV stands for Girls on vacation and B2 stands for Barcelona apartments but COV might refer to couple on vacation 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Hi

As far as I know GOV stands for Girls on vacation and B2 stands for Barcelona apartments but COV might refer to couple on vacation 

Hi Som,thanks for that,it just irritates me not knowing,however I won't be rushing to sign up.👍😀

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

A quick good morning Dave, before I go dogging...😉

COV=Couples on Vacation
GOV=Girls on Vacation
B2=GOV Barca#2...Fiora+Mimi

Thanks Naga,enjoy your dogging,the woof -woof four legged variety obviously!!😀😀👍

• Haha 2

On 6/10/2020 at 3:00 PM, vanillajohn said:

At this point, all of them except for the Couples' houses for me. Although I can see the appeal for some people.

Excellent post and spot on VJ....thank you!!!

• Thanks 1