Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #39 2020 June

3 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

I´m quite sure they went out of the door together,you could clearly see that Leora waited for Malia to be ready so they could go.What ever happened after that we don´t know.

Me, I've seen other things, but maybe you're right, though, there'd be no harm, if outside, everyone, did what they want.

• Like 1

there is always, this strange thing, an evening or two, they reach very intimate situations, then, it seems that they need three or four nights to overcome, what happened, who knows if one day they will live this thing better

Official notice for you newbie members:

I know as a fact that Leora was nicknamed the Goddess because she resembled Venus on the Half Shell. I even know who named her that. It was the member with the fluffy tail, of course.

I know as a fact that Nora was called the Queen. Probably by NoraLover (may he rest in peace.) She was the most prolific soup maker on RLC. Many a night we could watch Game of Thrones or James Bond movies along with Nora & Kiko as they ate their soup.

Many cried when RLC shut down L&P's Krasnoyarsk apartment; but none cried so much as their pizza delivery boy...😥

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Since the two friends have obviously been out and about today and likely walking around a good bit, perhaps this evening would be an ideal time for some exchanges of relaxxing yet sensual rubdowns and massages for the two that they have seemed to enjoy.

en psicologia se llama refuerzo intermitente , es el mismo mecanismo que utilizan las maquinas tragaperras , y es lo que hace que usted y yo , estemos pegados a la pantalla , para ver si " pasa algo " que nunca va a pasar .

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, darkman said:

en psicologia se llama refuerzo intermitente , es el mismo mecanismo que utilizan las maquinas tragaperras , y es lo que hace que usted y yo , estemos pegados a la pantalla , para ver si " pasa algo " que nunca va a pasar .

never say never, the world is full of surprises

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Whether those parts of the occasions were spontaneous naturally occurring and genuine or not, they certainly seemed to be quite intriguingly interesting, and seemed to have stirred quite a bit of excitement and exhilaration as well. I must give the two women credit where credit is due and applaud their endeavors. 👏   

👍

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, van the man said:

Leora's obsession with her phone is off the scale tonight! She has not moved or looked up or even noticed another human being is in the same room as her. She is ignorant beyond belief.

Don't worry she knows only to well Malia's there, as she has been nearly every night this week so far.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Don't worry she knows only to well Malia's there, as she has been nearly every night this week so far.

Exactly, and she does have a part of her life that's not just what goes on at that apartment.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Leora could not ask for a more truer faithful loving person to call a friend than Malia. I am sure she knows that too.

5 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Leora could not ask for a more truer faithful loving person to call a friend than Malia. I am sure she knows that too.

I'm certain you're right about that as well slipper, who I usually want to call skipper. 🙂