Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #39 2020 June

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

...And the problem is??????

She's not home by herself laying in the bed legs spread petting her kitty (no I'm not talking about you either 😄) or she won't bring home this new friend and fuck him on camera. It's either someone saying she's boring and needs to go or she won't do what I want her to do  24\7. Or she won't have lesbian sex shows.

She has gone further than I ever thought she would and now I'm just along for the ride after 7 years she deserves some happiness of her own.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

No one seems to be telling untruths...But in your case your imagination is in overdrive...

She may well have told Paul she had met another man, that's her prerogative. She wasn't doing anything behind Pauls back, because they were not an " item " any longer. Their phone calls could possibly have been necessary to talk over the welfare of Laura's dog ...and as with phone calls other peripheral subjects are mentioned.....Nothing deceitful in that.

As for her new acquaintance, because she has met someone does not necessarily mean they are in any sort of serious relationship.....It just means what it is, she has a new freind and that freind happens to be a guy.....And the problem is??????

the problem is that RLC has gotten too small, they target one person and throw down the biggest bullshit here

• Like 3

Just now, Pepe said:

She's not home by herself laying in the bed legs spread petting her kitty (no I'm not talking about you either 😄) or she won't bring home this new friend and fuck him on camera. It's either someone saying she's boring and needs to go or she won't do what I want her to do  24\7. Or she won't have lesbian sex shows.

She has gone further than I ever thought she would and now I'm just along for the ride after 7 years she deserves some happiness of her own.

I'm just repeating what I think I hear the most. I just used your post as a jumping off spot. Jimbo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

the problem is that RLC has gotten too small, they target one person and throw down the biggest bullshit here

Can you explain better as to what you mean.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pepe said:
6 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

i think, he sees things flying.......

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RdKing said:

it had to match her knee pads

Nah!! If you are going to make a statement please make sure it's factual and has a semblance of truth attached to it. She changed out of black underwear and replaced it with white, because she was wearing a white top, otherwise the black bra would show through...This girl moves at warp speed and the eye has difficulty keeping up with her at times..😸

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, maniac1690 said:

where does leora go nowadays ? seems to be going out alot without malia

She is studying to take up Holy Orders.....This time next year we will be adressing her as " Sister Leora " and the apartment will be elevated to "Holy Shrine" where miracles will be performed by Sister Leora by the " Laying on of Fingers " 😇😇

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

She is studying to take up Holy Orders.....This time next year we will be adressing her as " Sister Leora " and the apartment will be elevated to "Holy Shrine" where miracles will be performed by Sister Leora by the " Laying on of Fingers " 😇😇

what is your problem ? can't anyone anymore put  their opinion here, without you judging it ?

if you don't like the post, skip it, but don't be sarcastic......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

You know come December there would be a scratching noise at that Prague door and the dog with a squeaky suitcase in his mouth with a note attached saying "Right, where IS my pillow then, woman??" 😆

Possibly before ....😸

• Like 2
  • Haha 1