Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

29 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thanks Let's, I'm sure she will but I'm worried for some of the others she has been around.  My son works for a major hospital branch and he has to get tested today and where he works will only except the results from where he works.  Fingers crossed that he doesn't have it!!!

Yeah Harley best wishes to your niece but the young ones cope with it very well 👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah Harley best wishes to your niece but the young ones cope with it very well 👍

Thanks Rob, I appreciate that sir.  I think she will be fine and from what i've heard this virus has different affects on a lot of people.  I just hope my son is clear of it because he and I spend quite a bit of time together.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thanks Rob, I appreciate that sir.  I think she will be fine and from what i've heard this virus has different affects on a lot of people.  I just hope my son is clear of it because he and I spend quite a bit of time together.

Hope so too pal but no doubt he is a strong lad. Its us old farts that need to keep away from it as i ain't ready to switch of that light just yet 😁 You take care Harley 👍

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Hope so too pal but no doubt he is a strong lad. Its us old farts that need to keep away from it as i ain't ready to switch of that light just yet 😁 You take care Harley 👍

that's for damn sure Rob....take it easy man!!

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It won't kill Covid like bleach does but, hey, you can't have everything...😏

I'm just waiting for Ridge to come on here now and rip it to bits...😉

I'm happy for anything that treats covid-19. Unlike you.  And bleach does kill covid-19, otherwise why would it be used to disinfect surfaces?

20 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm happy for anything that treats covid-19. Unlike you.  And bleach does kill covid-19, otherwise why would it be used to disinfect surfaces?

Bullshit!!.Don't be fucking stupid Ridge! You know the point I was making regarding hydroxychloroquine, so stop trying to be clever. Do you think I'm some sort of sicko that doesn't want this pandemic to just fuck off!

As for the second highlighted comment...If you read my post I said 'It won't kill Covid like bleach does'...did that get lost somewhere in translation...?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, happyone said:

From body of the article---at least 1 in 8 patients needing ventilation would be saved--.  It is a start, but by no means a complete and total cure for COVID

Around 5000 lives would've been saved in UK if it was used from the start...

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Bullshit!!.Don't be fucking stupid Ridge! You know the point I was making regarding hydroxychloroquine, so stop trying to be clever. Do you think I'm some sort of sicko that doesn't want this pandemic to just fuck off!

As for the second highlighted comment...If you read my post I said 'It won't kill Covid like bleach does'...did that get lost somewhere in translation...?

I was was making a point about hydroxychloroquine in my comment too. You don't want hydroxychloroquine to be effective against covid-19 simply because Trump promoted it. Your comment about bleach was also a cheap shot at Trump. At least be honest enough to own up to what you meant. You are the one who was trying to be clever.

38 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I was was making a point about hydroxychloroquine in my comment too. You don't want to be effective against covid-19 simply because Trump promoted it. Your comment about bleach was also a cheap shot at Trump. At least be honest enough to own up to what you meant. You are the one who was trying to be clever.

The bleach comment was a cheap shot at Trump...

But my thoughts about hydroxychloroquine and Covid wasn't...it's because it's been shown to be a pile of shite...

Believe it or not, I want rid of Covid-19, just like you do...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thanks Let's, I'm sure she will but I'm worried for some of the others she has been around.  My son works for a major hospital branch and he has to get tested today and where he works will only except the results from where he works.  Fingers crossed that he doesn't have it!!!

More importantly you too (as long as you behave) LOL -since you seem to hang out with him and family quite a bit--and you have underlying issues that could prove to be --well let's say not too good. 

I see the R value in Germany has shot up to 2.88, largely due to over 1000  workers at a meat processing plant testing positive for COVID...and we were told here that the Germans were the world leaders in handling the pandemic...:dodgy:

• Haha 2

Like I said before, it will take a number of years to determine how successful national covid-19 strategies were. Any long term evaluation needs to include not only a death tally from covid-19, but also damage to a nation's economy.  Long term damage to an economic system can also cause deaths.