Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

A buck is a buck no matter which way you look at it. If money can be made during depressing times it's best to go for it if you have the disposable income available.  

Yeah suppose when money is involved anything goes eh.

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yeah suppose when money is involved anything goes eh.

Take it anyway you can get it.

The DOW was up today by 477 Points not much of a comeback comparing to the losses over the last couple of days. Now Investors have the weekend to cry in their beer before trading resumes on Monday.  

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

OOhhhhhh you know how to hurt a guy :biggrin:

Morning Rob,did you have a long night then😀?Who was the star of the show?😀

It's only jealousy pal,you enjoy👍

P.S.Caring's sharing though😀👍

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

spacer.png

The massive protests throughout the world will not be the reason for any new outbreak--or at least nothing was even mentioned about it.

However, according to the news media and Dr. Fauci---Donald Trump and his rallies are going to cause a drastic rise in new cases and possibly be the beginning of the 2nd wave of hospitalizations and death, because he is so irresponsible due to the fact that these rallies will have no social distancing. 

Then more slanted reporting from the media stating that in the USA, there has been a dramatic increase in the number of new case is some states.(scare tactics)  Of course the media does not mention that in those states, there has been a drastic increase in the number of tests.  So duh, of course when there is more testing, and covid is still present, you are going to get more verified new cases. 

This type of journalism by the main stream media is why the media can no longer be trusted to be unbiased or factual in it's reporting.

• Like 2

On 6/12/2020 at 1:39 AM, StnCld316 said:

A buck is a buck no matter which way you look at it. If money can be made during depressing times it's best to go for it if you have the disposable income available.  

Also, there was no guarantee of making money. At the time I invested the $4000 the market was crashing. Instead of making money I could have lost the full $4000 I invested.

I'm curious if the US Treasury will add these funds to your gross income at the end of the tax year and tax the people on it as income or even unreported income?