Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

You always have an answer excuse for everything and it's always to
point a finger at and blame everyone and everything else. You act as
though a Republican never told a lie or cheated or caused a scandal
or ever in their lives did anything wrong. They're all politicians and
human, so all of that and much more goes without saying. There's
no such thing as a perfect or blameless Republican.

Democrats are not responsible for everything that's wrong in this
country. You don't have to look any further than your psychopath in
chief to see what an undeniable disaster he has made of this country.
He's made a laughingstock of both himself and this country. Other
countries have no respect for us anymore. We are a joke to them, all
because of him. He cares about exactly two things: himself and
money.

And you make these blanket, completely unsubstantiated statements
such as, BLM protesters cause more COVID-19 cases than MAGA
protesters. You have absolutely nothing to back that up with. Just
more blame and finger-pointing.

Oh, and there's no one dumber than your psychopath in chief supporters,
but it's good that you realize they are dumb.

19 hours ago, Maturin said:

Donald Trump and his supporters are a literal pox on the nation. I'd love to see the demographics, I doubt they exist, of the political affiliation of each case.

One can almost guarantee that the MAGA idiots will be the majority but unfortuately they are also the transmission vectors that are infecting decent Americans.

I think that when those journalists took the photos of those MAGA zombies hissing and spitting outside that state capitol building that they should have interviewed as many as they could and then come back one month later to do a report on how they fared affter choosing to make a human petridish out of each other. What a shithole!Image

Yes Wrong again !!!! Brainwashed Liberalism 

Younger people are the major factor in surge of COVID-19 cases, analysis shows.

Before Memorial Day, the majority of coronavirus cases were found in people 45 and older. 

Now, the opposite is true. 

The trend holds true in places where new cases are surging and in those that are not, according to the analysis of data from 25 states and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The rapid growth in coronavirus infections among younger Americans is the major factor behind why some states have broken single-day records this week, and it marks a new phase in a U.S. pandemic that first gained widespread attention with a Washington nursing home outbreak in late February and early March. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Yes Wrong again !!!! Brainwashed Liberalism 

Younger people are the major factor in surge of COVID-19 cases, analysis shows.

Before Memorial Day, the majority of coronavirus cases were found in people 45 and older. 

Now, the opposite is true. 

The trend holds true in places where new cases are surging and in those that are not, according to the analysis of data from 25 states and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The rapid growth in coronavirus infections among younger Americans is the major factor behind why some states have broken single-day records this week, and it marks a new phase in a U.S. pandemic that first gained widespread attention with a Washington nursing home outbreak in late February and early March. 

And because of the younger age of those infected many if not most are asymptomatic or exhibit only mild symptoms.  

The state of Florida, on America's east coast, has reported 15,300 new cases in the last 24 hours - the highest single-day total of any US state. The surge in cases breaks the previous record by nearly 4,000. Not good eh, bet Dave is relieved he had his holiday cancelled.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

The state of Florida, on America's east coast, has reported 15,300 new cases in the last 24 hours - the highest single-day total of any US state. The surge in cases breaks the previous record by nearly 4,000. Not good eh, bet Dave is relieved he had his holiday cancelled.

Hi Rob,yeh bang on mate,but we made up our minds as soon as we realised how serious coronavirus is especially for us oldies,but I'm still gutted at losing £500.

I think if the citizens of the USA would just quit on insisting on their constitutional right to come and go as they please,grasp the nettle and get on with the job of beating covid.

I saw on the news tonight a young woman somewhere in America sitting outside a cafe with 2 young kids telling the interviewer that her rights were being infringed and she should be able to go wherever and whenever she likes unmasked with no social distancing.I rest my case!!.

• Like 6

I just lost myself in the forum and landed here, for one single poste based on the 2 last pages. And yes, I'm a fucking foreigner from Europe.

You're discussing from where between MAGA/BLM people comes this raise in infection ? really ? What's the difference ? virus don't make any difference, and knowing that will only serve political discussion, not health discussion.

If you want to get rid of this virus, you should react and there currently is only one proven way to stop it : reduce/stop contact between people. That's the point, anything else is bullshit.

Now I let you continue your oral figth....

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, Faze Me said:

I just lost myself in the forum and landed here, for one single poste based on the 2 last pages. And yes, I'm a fucking foreigner from Europe.

You're discussing from where between MAGA/BLM people comes this raise in infection ? really ? What's the difference ? virus don't make any difference, and knowing that will only serve political discussion, not health discussion.

If you want to get rid of this virus, you should react and there currently is only one proven way to stop it : reduce/stop contact between people. That's the point, anything else is bullshit.

I agree with you, but this is the title of the topic.

Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

Which is why it gets political in here.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Rob,yeh bang on mate,but we made up our minds as soon as we realised how serious coronavirus is especially for us oldies,but I'm still gutted at losing £500.

I think if the citizens of the USA would just quit on insisting on their constitutional right to come and go as they please,grasp the nettle and get on with the job of beating covid.

I saw on the news tonight a young woman somewhere in America sitting outside a cafe with 2 young kids telling the interviewer that her rights were being infringed and she should be able to go wherever and whenever she likes unmasked with no social distancing.I rest my case!!.

Yes there are idiots in the USA, just like in other free countries.  The problem is those people are selfish and do not think of others.  Freedom should include respect for others rights as well including the health and well being of others when you

can do something to possibly prevent them from becoming sick and even die----Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Faze Me said:

I agree--quit fucking other people (figuratively speaking for all you horney bastards) .. 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 2