Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

22 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I can only check facts that are revealed to me. So what color are you?

i'll keep you guessing. but the institutional racism that is going around doesn't have anything to do with namecalling. it has to do with preconceived ideas about what people do based only on race. the answer for that is to treat people equally. for example if someone is an asshole they are an asshole, not a black asshole, muslim asshole, immigrant asshole, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

more of dear leader's great response to covid19.  

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

A day after Donald Trump admitted to testing positive for COVID-19, the Rose Garden ceremony formally introducing Amy Coney Barrett as his nominee for the Supreme Court has emerged as a super-spreader...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

where to start. dear leader's latest lie count is pushing 25,000 at last count. he has made the intelligence community to change reports to fit his agenda. he has made the cdc change their recommendations to fit his agenda. he has forced hospitals to send covid stats to the white house. he has made distraction a main weapon when he gets in potential trouble. all of his press secretaries lie constantly as do most of his cabinet members. so of course we should believe whatever news comes from the white house? i don't think so.  on the other hand maybe the dems are so smart that they are carrying on a 4 yr conspiracy to make orange baby look bad & they do nothing but lie all of the time. that must be it. but if that were true they are much better at it than dumbo as there are many more people supporting dems than your guy. face it. anyone anywhere near trump lost all credibility a long time ago. why are they afraid to let fauchi say anything?

All accusations put forward by the left and Democrats with no basis in fact.

40 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if you didn't know after all of this time his highness can't bee indicted while in office. also his servant barr must approve any federal charges which of course he wouldn't do since he would be fired & called names on twitter. but don't worry because as soon as the donald is out of office they can have adjoining cells.

And what crime has Barr committed? So now we are going to start putting political opponents in jail just like in the Soviet Union? 

40 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i'll keep you guessing. but the institutional racism that is going around doesn't have anything to do with namecalling. it has to do with preconceived ideas about what people do based only on race. the answer for that is to treat people equally. for example if someone is an asshole they are an asshole, not a black asshole, muslim asshole, immigrant asshole, etc. 

I'll assume from your answer and your other comments that you are a White upper middle class high school or college student who still lives with mommy and daddy and who has been thoroughly indoctrinated with the bullshit liberal progressive ideology taught in our schools. As such, you are someone with very little real life experience.

38 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Journalists and public health experts on Saturday raised questions over the mixed messages coming out of the White House and President Donald Trump's medical team after Dr. Sean Conley, the president's...

Confounds which experts? The so called politically biased "experts" who are always wrong? They see what they want to see and ignore facts that they don't want to see.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

where to start. dear leader's latest lie count is pushing 25,000 at last count. he has made the intelligence community to change reports to fit his agenda. he has made the cdc change their recommendations to fit his agenda. he has forced hospitals to send covid stats to the white house. he has made distraction a main weapon when he gets in potential trouble. all of his press secretaries lie constantly as do most of his cabinet members. so of course we should believe whatever news comes from the white house? i don't think so.  on the other hand maybe the dems are so smart that they are carrying on a 4 yr conspiracy to make orange baby look bad & they do nothing but lie all of the time. that must be it. but if that were true they are much better at it than dumbo as there are many more people supporting dems than your guy. face it. anyone anywhere near trump lost all credibility a long time ago. why are they afraid to let fauchi say anything?

Fauci is on tv or in the printed news media almost every fucking day. And Fauci is not the on;y medical expert in the U.S. In fact, he is more of a Washington, D.C. establishment bureaucrat than he is a doctor. He probably hasn't personally treated a patient in more than 30 years.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Confounds which experts? The so called politically biased "experts" who are always wrong? They see what they want to see and ignore facts that they don't want to see.

you really should stop listening to dear leader as he lies 99.999999999999% of the time. and i'm being generous.

• Like 1